Who's going to the opener/where r ur seats?

Vfl2407

I'm in Section 338.
Can't wait to see the Vols play in the brand new home of the Atlanta Falcons. :dance2:

Where are your seats?

Reactions: 1 person
I was going until it was announced at 8PM on a Monday night...I will have to wait for the SECCG to go.

How do you guys thing the first 10-15 rows of the upper deck will be? Think you'll be able to see good? I need to find tickets asap

Waving at our friends in Cookeville!
raw
Our seats are in section C237, Row 7........

anddddddddddddddddddddddd

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Quick question. I'm in section 110 row 10... endzone. Im usually sideline to edge of corner. How are endzone seats typically?

Waving at our friends in Cookeville!
raw
Our seats are in section C237, Row 7........

anddddddddddddddddddddddd

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

I'm assuming that's you with your body painted Orange and a power T peach😜 Looking good!😬

Reactions: 2 people
Quick question. I'm in section 110 row 10... endzone. Im usually sideline to edge of corner. How are endzone seats typically?

I sat in the end zone a few years ago in Athens. It wasn't bad, but I prefer sideline or corner over that. Just my personal preference, I know several people who love the end zone.

I'm assuming that's you with your body painted Orange and a power T peach�� Looking good!��

Thanks, Joe, but no that isn't me.. I'd be having a garbage bag on and a bag over my head- I wouldn't dare as so many would laugh at this old lady.. Nope that's a generic picture but you're awfully nice to notice her.. she is cute!

Got my tix from a friend who has Falcons season tickets in the Club. Section C210... Only problem is that's right in the middle of the Yellow Jackets...Any more Vols gonna be in enemy territory?

VN Store

Back