F all of them

Wildasamink16

Yes our coach said it to a fanbase that needed it and now like Peyton told the team , stick together bc the media has wrote us off and as a fanbase I promise you now is the time for optimism and so when our team takes the feild, to the opposite team , f all of them and I mean frig bc I don't talk dirty ! My prediction for vols vs bama ! Ut 38 bama 24

Reactions: 41 people
I Like the enthusiasm. I do.

But I also believe that the opioid epidemic is really taking its toll on our nation.

Reactions: 42 people
95dc1faebf2b7947c56cca0fcea44a25.gif

Reactions: 15 people
Yes our coach said it to a fanbase that needed it and now like Peyton told the team , stick together bc the media has wrote us off and as a fanbase I promise you now is the time for optimism and so when our team takes the feild, to the opposite team , f all of them and I mean frig bc I don't talk dirty ! My prediction for vols vs bama ! Ut 38 bama 24

Maybeyoushouldtrysomepuncationonceinawhile

Reactions: 10 people

Bama hasn't lost a regular season game by double digits in seven years, so let's pipe down chief.

Reactions: 10 people
Yes!

Reactions: 4 people

Nice. If we are picking teams, I pick you 1st.

I've got your back Vol brother.

I have cursed before. These jackwagons can all go jump in a lake.

Who would you pick for the team?

Reactions: 6 people
The worst part about Saturday morning is realizing it's Friday morning. Other than that I'm game for whatever he said.

I get it. Earlier, I thought it was Friday, also. Fortunately, I own my own business so tomorrow will begin when I decide...but I won't be happy about it.

Last edited:

Someone's got...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFP3uD_gXsQ[/youtube]

Reactions: 5 people

Our wonderful leader told that to the crowd when they booed him for taking a knee at the end of the half. That's because a hallmark of butch. When ever fan in the stadium can see that your making a mistake I'd like to think our coach would take note and change! As opposed to saying f them all

Reactions: 4 people
Our wonderful leader told that to the crowd when they booed him for taking a knee at the end of the half. That's because a hallmark of butch. When ever fan in the stadium can see that your making a mistake I'd like to think our coach would take note and change! As opposed to saying f them all

He said that in the Tennessee Tech game.

Reactions: 6 people

Lol what? Butch went for FG instead of a TD against TTU right before half and the fans starting booing. We were already destroying them and there was no reason to go for a TD there. But yea, totally a mistake😂

Reactions: 12 people
I want some of whatever he's smoking . It ain't from the opioid epidemic .......it's either a hallucinogen or psychosis from crystal meth .

Yep, it's them against the world which can be a motivational factor for this team. But, it's going to take more than that to beat Bama by two TD's in Bama.

Reactions: 2 people
thanks Peyton but I already have...:the_finger: the media..."we gonna shock the world"...:)

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back