Story time: Remember when? Dobbnail Boot

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
So I was bored this afternoon and I was thinking about the tale of the Dobbnail Boot.

Remember Alvin Kamara's reaction?

[twitterv]898267166641979393[/twitterv]

After that, remember how Georgia fans were all like...

[twitterv]898267809079332864[/twitterv]

And Josh Dobbs was like...

[twitterv]898268688972881920[/twitterv]

And Tennessee fans were like...

[twitterv]898269940754632708[/twitterv]

Yeah, I remember it too. Good times.

Reactions: 36 people
Haha, I had to hear it on the radio, but got home and loved watching the UGA fan reactions. Some of the ladies were extremely hot.

Reactions: 3 people
Speaking of Dobbs, they are replaying the vs Giant game again for those interested on NFLN.

Reactions: 1 person
I love how we call it Doobnail Boot when it was a hail mary. Should be an original name.

I have a few UGA pals at work who were barking the day before this game and kept saying the dawgs were going to destroy us. Dobbnail boot neutered those sorry pups.

Classic. I was in the car, refreshing my sports app when the final score came out. I thought that we had tried a latteral play and Georgia recovered it for a touchdown. I didn't believe it until I saw the play.

Hi Freak! Sorry but when I click on each embedded tweet, it says, "Sorry page doesn't exist".. You fooling with us today.. like holding a carrot in front of a mule.. we is readi for sum foosball!!!!!!!

Hi Freak! Sorry but when I click on each embedded tweet, it says, "Sorry page doesn't exist".. You fooling with us today.. like holding a carrot in front of a mule.. we is readi for sum foosball!!!!!!!

You don't see them? How are you viewing the site: mobile/desktop and which browser?

Can everyone else see the videos in the first post?

I was in the very top row of stadium in Vol section.
On the way out of Sanford, I'm never given so many strangers so many high fives, hugs, and kisses. :clapping:
Had to go to the free clinic just to make sure I didn't catch any heebie jeebies. :crazy:

Reactions: 3 people
Lol at the Georgia fans.

That little girl in the first one, looking up at her dad or whoever, like "does this mean you're going to kick my kitten when we get home"

Haha.

Reactions: 2 people
You don't see them? How are you viewing the site: mobile/desktop and which browser?

Can everyone else see the videos in the first post?

Same thing happens for me sometimes on my phone, I'll click on a Tweet on here and it says page doesn't exist, but if somebody quotes it and i click on theirs it works.

I am surprised my neighbors did not call the cops after that play, it had to sound like a torture chamber in my house with all of the yelling and screaming I was doing.

Reactions: 2 people
I was in the very top row of stadium in Vol section.
On the way out of Sanford, I'm never given so many strangers so many high fives, hugs, and kisses. :clapping:
Had to go to the free clinic just to make sure I didn't catch any heebie jeebies. :crazy:

It was an awesome experience for sure. I was sitting with my father around the east 40 on the Georgia side, two dots of orange (I was a larger dot than Dad, mind you) in a sea of red and black. When UGA scored that last touchdown, all the members of the Cult of the Canine around us went bonkers and were giving us a hard time...right up until it came to light that Jennings made the catch in the end zone to seal the deal. Spontaneous choruses of Rocky Top ringing out in Athens...dejected Bulldog fans slinking back to their cars shocked at what just transpired...that was a good day indeed.

Same thing happens for me sometimes on my phone, I'll click on a Tweet on here and it says page doesn't exist, but if somebody quotes it and i click on theirs it works.

You shouldn't even have to click on it. Should be embedded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170817-164304.jpg
    Screenshot_20170817-164304.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 6
Remember when Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl, do ya?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2zv1wYBqCA[/youtube]

VN Store

Back