3553 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 08-12-2017, 09:12 AM   #1
nesbuddha66

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins

Yoga.

I would love to know if Rock has em doing anything that even resembles it. Saw the tampa bay bucs doing it on the Hbo show hardknocks, and it dawned on me that our boys would damn well benefit from it if theyre not already doing it..

Dont believe me? Pull up some videos on youtube and spend 20 minutes doing it. Your back will stop hurting, you will feel more flexible and stronger after 2-3 sessions. My back pain was gone literally after the first 20 minutes I spent doing it.

Not to mention its the strongest and cheapest remedy for anxiety in existence. Its benefits the body and mind.

Its the future

Last edited by nesbuddha66; 08-12-2017 at 09:14 AM..
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:16 AM   #2
nesbuddha66

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
Yes I mean well known secret. Its both.

Many know it and use it, many seek it and need it badly and don't know its there
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:19 AM   #3
golfballs
мячи для гольфа

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
Far from my field of expertise but I'd think Incorporating yoga-type exercises into their conditioning definitely wouldn't be a bad thing.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:21 AM   #4
nesbuddha66

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfballs View Post
Far from my field of expertise but I'd think Incorporating yoga-type exercises into their conditioning definitely wouldn't be a bad thing.
You'd be right.
Its better than bad, its good
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:22 AM   #5
LA Vol

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
A lot of NFL teams do yoga workouts. It's good conditioning and reduces injuries.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:30 AM   #6
TAF

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
I LOVE yoga...

pants!
VN Likes: 19
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:31 AM   #7
Boca Vol

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAF View Post
I LOVE yoga...

pants!
Yessir!
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:33 AM   #8
VFL-82-JP
Bleedin' Orange...

These messages brought to you by Yogi Bera, because "Your back pain ain't over 'til the fat lady sings."

[copyright, Yogi Bera Yoga Enterprises, all rights reserved, not valid in some states, your mileage may vary, contents sold by weight, not volume, that's what she said]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
"We're all one race, and that's the human race." -- Diamond and Silk
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:36 AM   #9
Grand Vol
Throw up your hands!

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAF View Post
I LOVE yoga...

pants!
Dude taking the pictures is creepy as all get out.

He's obviously the "sit in the corner and watch" guy on selected movies.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:40 AM   #10
Grand Vol
Throw up your hands!

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
Though regardless of how much yoga our players do or don't do, they will never look like this:

Not that I want them to either.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:41 AM   #11
Vfl2407

Yoga
Yogurt
Yoda
Yodeling
Yoyoing

I'm for ANYTHING that would reduce injuries.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:45 AM   #12
dcm3w
Daddy

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesbuddha66 View Post
Yoga.

I would love to know if Rock has em doing anything that even resembles it. Saw the tampa bay bucs doing it on the Hbo show hardknocks, and it dawned on me that our boys would damn well benefit from it if theyre not already doing it..

Dont believe me? Pull up some videos on youtube and spend 20 minutes doing it. Your back will stop hurting, you will feel more flexible and stronger after 2-3 sessions. My back pain was gone literally after the first 20 minutes I spent doing it.

Not to mention its the strongest and cheapest remedy for anxiety in existence. Its benefits the body and mind.

Its the future
User name checks out
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 09:49 AM   #13
Johnnyreb#VFL

Yoga is for sissys. Smoke cigars and drink whiskey instead
VN Likes: 18
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 10:18 AM   #14
DaUndergroundMan

Flexibility is an often overlooked ingredient in explosiveness and injury prevention.

Weight training without equivalent flexibility training is just plain dumb. Im not talking about just stretching, it almost has to be on a yoga level.

I didnt do yoga but training mma and brazilian jiu-jitsu made me a believer. It gave me an amazing level of flexibility and quickness that allowed me at middle age to pull off athletic feats id never imagined i could do.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-12-2017, 10:23 AM   #15
HuntlandVolinColo

This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins This well known secret would lead to fewer injuries and more wins
Ok but let's draw the line at Kegel exercises!
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP