Vols in the NFL preseason

Croom
[twitterv]https://twitter.com/CROOMSTER814/status/896007730976223234/video/1[/twitterv]

Reactions: 5 people
The Eagles game is currently being replayed on the NFL network if anyone wants to watch Barnett.

I hope they all do well. I kinda keep an eye on them after they leave the Big Orange but I still gotta pull for the Falcons over any team. Any that come to Atlanta is a bonus.lol

I always liked Croom. Physically he is impressive. I think his position movement and coaching chaos really did him a disservice. Hope he can have a steady NFL career.

Tweet I just saw... my goodness I miss having that man in Neyland

Eric Berry took his customary spot in the middle of the huddle of Chiefs players at the end of warmups and before they retreated to the locker room, even though he's not playing or in uniform. Berry usually sends the Chiefs off the field with a few final words of wisdom.

Reactions: 3 people
Kamara is getting first mention among all Saints who impressed in their game yesterday evening. Broke a couple good runs from scrimmage.

Reactions: 2 people
Two things I hope for for the guys who go through the program:

A degree or a nice career in the NFL - preferably both!

Reactions: 5 people
Croom is tough to bring down. He's a good guy to get the ball in his hands and see if he can break a few tackles and/or drag a few defenders past the first down.

Colts/Lions on NFL Network right now. We might see Jalen Reeves-Maybin.

Only seen JRM on special teams so far.

However, the star of the game thus far is a Lions rookie WR Kenny Golladay. A guy I was high on right after the draft and thought could develop into a pro-bowl WR. He's been killing Quincy Wilson so far.

Only seen JRM on special teams so far.

However, the star of the game thus far is a Lions rookie WR Kenny Golladay. A guy I was high on right after the draft and thought could develop into a pro-bowl WR. He's been killing Quincy Wilson so far.
Your self promotion is nauseating. Narcissist much?

Reactions: 8 people
Croom is tough to bring down. He's a good guy to get the ball in his hands and see if he can break a few tackles and/or drag a few defenders past the first down.

I think having Larry Scott as a position coach helped him tremendously. He really improved his blocking skills last season

Your self promotion is nauseating. Narcissist much?

You guys do such a good job reminding me when I miss on something that I gotta remind myself when I'm right. :)

Right now I feel good about rating Kenny Golladay the 3rd best receiver in the 2017 NFL Draft after Corey Davis and JuJu Smith-Schuster.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys do such a good job reminding me when I miss on something that I gotta remind myself when I'm right. :)

Right now I feel good about rating Kenny Golladay the 3rd best receiver in the 2017 NFL Draft after Corey Davis and JuJu Smith-Schuster.

Too bad no one cares. Throw enough crap on the wall, something's bound to stick

Reactions: 3 people
I would appreciate a complete list of Vols in the NFL. Thanks for starting this thread.

LaTroy Lewis had 2 sacks last night for the Raiders played pretty well I think.

VN Store

Back