Josh Dobbs gets his 1st start in NFL tonight

I haven't been this excited for Pre-Season NFL in forever. So awesome having NEW VOLS in the league to watch and cheer on!

Reactions: 1 person
So happy for him! One of my favorites on the field and off! Great guy and one heck of a representative for Tennessee football! Be cheering him on no matter what team hes on in the future!

Reactions: 1 person
Who is your nfl team?
Don't have one. Liked the Falcons back in the day, just because they were the closest team to me. Never really got into following the Titans. I have one of the EB t-shirts with Chief's colors, that's the only NFL thing I have I think.

So you will be "golf clapping" when Dobbs does well. :)

Hell, no. I'll be standing in the middle of the room wearing my orange 11 jersey and jumping up and down screaming when he does well! Why would I golf clap for Dobbs? That's just stupid.

Reactions: 5 people
Hell, no. I'll be standing in the middle of the room wearing my orange 11 jersey and jumping up and down screaming when he does well! Why would I golf clap for Dobbs? That's just stupid.

Because you seem to have a dislike for the Steelers. That's all.

A lot of people cheer for a player but not a team.

Reactions: 2 people
Because you seem to have a dislike for the Steelers. That's all.

A lot of people cheer for a player but not a team.

There isn't a team I "dislike" more than I "love" the Vols. I will always scream for Volunteers. :hi:

Don't have a DVR so gonna miss it, attending a HS football jamboree. Go Josh! He's the kind of person you really pull for to make it. :rock:

Dobbs has Justin Hunter as one of his WR's tonight. Hope they do well.

20 Sutton, Cameron CB 5-11 188 22 R Tennessee

93 McCullers, Daniel DT 6-7 352 25 4 Tennessee

11 Hunter, Justin WR 6-4 203 26 5 Tennessee

73 Foster, Ramon G 6-5 328 31 9 Tennessee

5 Dobbs, Joshua QB 6-3 216 22 R Tennessee

Reactions: 2 people
I hope I can watch didn't realize it wouldn't be on normal TV,..... I placed a large wager on Steelers +3.5.......:D

VN Store

Back