Barnett's 1st sack

I hope (and think) he turns out to be a stud. I'm no expert but I think him and Kamara will be the best Vols drafted this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Just a friendly reminder, D4H has said numerous times that Garrett will have the better NFL Career and become a future HOF than Barnett.

LOL

Reactions: 7 people
Let's see if I can get something stirred up. Bray and Dobbs are both going to be playing on the NFL Network tomorrow. Who do you guys think will have a better QBR?

Just a friendly reminder, D4H has said numerous times that Garrett will have the better NFL Career and become a future HOF than Barnett.

LOL

Garrett has the better measureables but that isn't everything. Garrett is also injury prone and has had his effort called into question. Something DB has never had to worry about. I could be wrong but I don't think Garrett will be all that great (and it's not just bc the Browns drafted him).

As a Skins fan, Im right there with ya

Looks like he'll do just that

I'm a Eagles fan, but I always loved Byner with the Chiefs, Williams with the Bucs and Marshall with the Bears, so I kinda liked that last Redskins SB win. Plus, as bad as it has been since then for the 'Skins, I would still trade it for my Eagles history in the SB era.

VN Store

Back