Killer instinct...Alvin Kamara

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
Alvin Kamara just DESTROYED the Browns in two handoffs. To start the game. Hit three defenders head on and they had to carry a Browns defender off the field.... in a stretcher.

Reactions: 11 people
I was going to say "calm down, it's the preseason." But this is the best effort the Browns will give for the rest of 2017, so good on Kamara. Might as well let those fans know that there is no hope.

Reactions: 7 people
I think there is a different game on NFL channel. This is on locally (digital intenna) , but I thought you guys might want to know how Kamara looked. Greg Williams is introducing his Browns D as well. So... I'll let you know if Kamara is brought back on the field. He looks very good though.

I think there is a different game on NFL channel. This is on locally (digital intenna) , but I thought you guys might want to know how Kamara looked. Greg Williams is introducing his Browns D as well. So... I'll let you know if Kamara is brought back on the field. He looks very good though.

Whats digital intenna

Reactions: 1 person
It's the old school tv antenna. Don't know how old you are, but.. the old tv antennas can pick up free tv which is broadcast as high definition tv now. It looks good.

I know what an antenna is I didnt know if an Intenna was something else. Born in 88 remember those times.
I just wanna watch the game and cant. I guess I'll have to wait on the highlight reel

Reactions: 1 person

Thanks for the video.

What immediately came to mind was a couple of things....
1. Jalen Hurd could never pull off the run that Alvin just did and what a shame that he didn't get opportunities at Tennessee and

2. Hurd's classless mother throwing all that shade at such a great kid like Alvin. I hope AK just blows up and has a great NFL career....one of my all-time favorite UT players.

Reactions: 6 people
Kamara

[twitterv]https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/895803168331767808[/twitterv]

Derek Barnett sack!

[twitterv]https://twitter.com/mdg_423/status/895815075377885185[/twitterv]

Reactions: 30 people

VN Store

Back