Quinten Dormady Tennessee highlights (video)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Saw this posted in the recruiting forum by Ron Swanson. It's worth watching.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNj0MxIUtQ[/youtube]

Reactions: 41 people
Can we change the title of this thread to "My worst ******* nightmare?"

-BB

Reactions: 9 people
I'm so hoping he has the ability and can play lights out this year. We need a successful season.

Well that's great and all ... he certainly appears to have the gifts. That throw as he being hit to TE making the highlights scares me a bit. Whom ever put that together, you do know that's a pick 6 against 90% ilof teams we play right ?

Reactions: 4 people
He moves better than everyone thinks he does.

That being said, I didn't like a lot of that decision making. I would assume that's cleaned up by now though.

Also, this is nitpicky, but I would like a little less "float" on his passes. Again, probably something that's been fixed.

Reactions: 2 people
Well that's great and all ... he certainly appears to have the gifts. That throw as he being hit to TE making the highlights scares me a bit. Whom ever put that together, you do know that's a pick 6 against 90% ilof teams we play right ?

There's always one.....

Reactions: 16 people
He has good velocity on the ball. It gets to the receiver quickly. It seemed like it took forever for the ball to get to the receiver when Dobbs would throw it. Not bashing Dobbs, but QD's passes are much crisper.

VN Store

Back