AJ Johnson Update Please

10cpride

Everything Orange
A couple of years ago AJ Johnson was arrested on rape charges which ended his career at UT. Has this case been resolved? Thanks in advance for any info.

He's really screwed up his opportunity. You're supposed to live and learn and it seems he has yet to learn anything.

It's a shame. He would of been a hell of a ball player in the NFL.

I was really hoping he would be vindicated and could perhaps pursue an NFL career. However, his latest DUI charge pretty much ruined any chance plus the fact the case is still dragging on.

Really enjoyed watching him play. It's a shame where this story has gone. So much talent and nothing to show for it. Honestly can't believe it's taking this long...

Alleged victim, prosecution, and/or law enforcement apparently hide or destroyed evidence on the girl's cell phones. AJ caught a break with their actions. I think that the next court date will be in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Alleged victim, prosecution, and/or law enforcement apparently hide or destroyed evidence on the girl's cell phones. AJ caught a break with their actions. I think that the next court date will be in a couple if weeks.

Pathetic that its been dragged out this long. Anyone with a brain should know he was innocent from the start. Unfortunately males are not innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
There has never been a more appropriate scenario for the phrase "nothing good happens after midnight."

I am sure AJ had people before the season try to make sure he knew that he had just 13 football games left before he could sign with an agent, drop out of classes, train, get drafted and get a paycheck. If he is innocent, it's still a tough situation to justify being in when you're that good. You have to treat football like your job.

That said... What a sad, sad day it will be if he gets off on all charges. If that's the case, the Knoxville DA has taken 3 years of NFL earnings, his reputation and possibly his future away in a single knee-jerk reaction from 2014.

If he's guilty he will pay for it. If he's not I hope that the DA will.

Reactions: 3 people
Just wanted to say that until the courts say he's guilty of anything he's innocent! And I know that if I had Millions of dollars took from me (by potentially someone trying to make a dollar) I'd be drinking a lot to!!!! Just sayn

Reactions: 9 people
He's drunk and stoned but his body isn't taking too much wear and tear these days.

Still waiting for Sloth County to schedule the trial?

Reactions: 1 person
Really enjoyed watching him play. It's a shame where this story has gone. So much talent and nothing to show for it. Honestly can't believe it's taking this long...

Maybe it is just me, but at this point it seem they are purposely dragging it out.

Reactions: 2 people
There has never been a more appropriate scenario for the phrase "nothing good happens after midnight."

I am sure AJ had people before the season try to make sure he knew that he had just 13 football games left before he could sign with an agent, drop out of classes, train, get drafted and get a paycheck. If he is innocent, it's still a tough situation to justify being in when you're that good. You have to treat football like your job.

That said... What a sad, sad day it will be if he gets off on all charges. If that's the case, the Knoxville DA has taken 3 years of NFL earnings, his reputation and possibly his future away in a single knee-jerk reaction from 2014.

If he's guilty he will pay for it. If he's not I hope that the DA will.

Never trust the word of some pampered college athlete over the solemn word of a duly elected and sworn District Attorney. :question:
image2934463x.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
A couple of years ago AJ Johnson was arrested on rape charges which ended his career at UT. Has this case been resolved? Thanks in advance for any info.

In fact, Robert Mueller is looking in to the case. So far, the rape investigation has been a witch hunt...

Maybe it is best to just have a regular girl friend while in college and not play the field. It is rare that a girl friend will call rape on you. They might get mad about something and claim that you assaulted them, but not rape.
Don't understand why they don't play it safe and not play the field.

Maybe it is best to just have a regular girl friend while in college and not play the field. It is rare that a girl friend will call rape on you. They might get mad about something and claim that you assaulted them, but not rape.
Don't understand why they don't play it safe and not play the field.

She was paying the field as well.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back