Question regarding Youtube posts of full UT games

SeanJean

VFL, 24/7
So I know someone and/or numerous people post the full game replays of our games on Youtube, and looking at the dates of the posts from last year, it seems they are typically available the next day after the game and that they don't get pulled from youtube seeing as they are still there.

Does anyone have experience watching the games this way? Basically I'll be traveling out of the country some for the first few weeks of the season and was curious how feasible an option this would be to watch the games the next day, if people are reliably posting the full games each week.

Is it random who posts them? Is there one reliable source? Any info is much appreciated. GBO.

Reactions: 1 person
I frequently go back and watch full games from the past as far back as the Sugar Bowl win over Miami in the eighties. All of the recent years games are on You Tube. Just type in the search box You Tube "Tennessee vs XYZ 20xx football". I have also watched mens and womens basketball and softball games on it.

I believe you can watch many games live on www.espn3.com. You will need a password from your cable or satellite TV provider to log in.

I live in India.. and let me tell you. Subscribe to Freak's channel and you'll find all the games...all the games are available on youtbe the very next day

Reactions: 1 person
I frequently go back and watch full games from the past as far back as the Sugar Bowl win over Miami in the eighties. All of the recent years games are on You Tube. Just type in the search box You Tube "Tennessee vs XYZ 20xx football". I have also watched mens and womens basketball and softball games on it.

I believe you can watch many games live on www.espn3.com. You will need a password from your cable or satellite TV provider to log in.

Yeah I know about espn3, but I won't be able to watch the games live. I'll need a source usually the next day.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Freak's account sounds like the way to go.

Yeah I know about espn3, but I won't be able to watch the games live. I'll need a source usually the next day.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Freak's account sounds like the way to go.

It's pretty awesome, yes. Youtube has everything pretty fast. Highghts roll in within the hour and then the full game renders usually appear the next day. I watch them there a lot based on my excitement or depression the day after.

Watched the UT v UGA game last night in fact. The entire game is there, but also one youtuber is putting out edited 30 minute versions. Those have most all the significant plays, and allows you to follow the game flow somewhat too.

Older stuff is posted by Larry Smith. Is this LWSVol?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw4lSmKcWz6Fem8E0Iw5o_g

Great older games. As posted, Freak is as reliable as they come for newer stuff. It's nice to be able to skip the first half of the Florida game.

Larry has loaded some really interesting vintage basketball footage from the Bernie and Ernie days in Knoxville. He has put up two games with Vandy from the '75 and '77 seasons, the '75 Kentucky game, the '77 game against UCLA in Atlanta, among others.

In the days of pre-three point shot, it is amazing to me how fundamentally sound players were back then when shooting from outside, especially the mid-range game. The players back then were more fundamentally sound than today.

Brings back some serious memories.

VN Store

Back