VOLS @ aTm on SEC Network NOW (2pm Eastern)

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
oh...what COULD have been...

watching from the stands...I STILL can't believe this game was an L!

It sucks that someone snuck in and wiped Vaseline all over the footballs.

We had all the momentum in OT. Dobbs made a typical force to seal the W. Probably knew he was throwing it there no matter what before the ball was snapped.

Those "Yell Leaders' in their boy scout/ice cream suits are more ghey than Johnnie Weir, at the Kentucky Derby...

Reactions: 1 person
Just way too many mistakes for me to be able to watch it again without getting aggravated. I'll stick to watching the highlights. Lol

We had all the momentum in OT. Dobbs made a typical force to seal the W. Probably knew he was throwing it there no matter what before the ball was snapped.

I said go for 2 after the penalty, but then seeing Kamara about gassed after the TD, not so sure he could have made it, maybe Dobbs though --- either way with the Vols luck then the kicker would have made that FG with no time left

4th Q with 3:22...and in the stands...I was STILL talking $HIT...and aTmers around were STILL not convinced the game was over...

ALL those fundamental mistakes, injuries, etc. Tennessee SHOULD have pulled this one out when they got it to OT

4th Q with 3:22...and in the stands...I was STILL talking $HIT...and aTmers around were STILL not convinced the game was over...

ALL those fundamental mistakes, injuries, etc. Tennessee SHOULD have pulled this one out when they got it to OT

OT was the same play they lost to Oklahoma on - glad Debord is gone

I was there & we were lucky to even get to OT. I wanted to go for 2 after the penalty on the tying TD. Guess we'll never know the what if!

One of three SEC network takeover games Tennessee played in and lost. Butch Jones made another **** list. Embarrassing.

VN Store

Back