Who do you think

Nocleats

Who do you think is the Vols Meanest player(s)? The kind that will break any rule, sportsmanship out the door, bite punch, pinch, eye :the_finger:gouge, shred a knee, step on an injured part, pull hair, kidney punch, spit, intentionally injure or just get downright mean redneck violent.. Every team needs some, and I haven't really seen any lately.. Who might be the Vols "enforcers"?

Who do you think is the Vols Meanest player(s)? The kind that will break any rule, sportsmanship out the door, bite punch, pinch, eye :the_finger:gouge, shred a knee, step on an injured part, pull hair, kidney punch, spit, intentionally injure or just get downright mean redneck violent.. Every team needs some, and I haven't really seen any lately.. Who might be the Vols "enforcers"?

I'm not sure we have one which is an issue IMO however the closest would be Jennings. Nobody else close.

Gonna say JJ but only because nobody is brave enough to get into those situations with Bain.

Probably Gaulden -- this comes to mind
flop.0.gif

Reactions: 11 people
Trey Smith. He's already kicked one guy's ass before. :)

while he hasn't shown his mean streak yet I hope it is Nigel Warrior. With a name like that he has to be the guy.
and it is in his lineage.

What is wrong with you? UT players would never do that!

Gary Danielson got so bent out of shape at Gaulden it was hilarious, suggesting there should be penalties for what RG did. The same idiot who suggested that targeting should be called against RBs after Hurd lowered his shoulder and literally ran over a UGA DB. Of course, Danielson never bothered to explain how a defensive player attempting to make a tackle would be considered a 'defenseless' player.

Reactions: 2 people
We probably got a whole helluva lot of them. It might shock some folks on this board how many downright nasty lads we got wearing orange.

Reminds me of a conversation on these boards a couple of years ago. Justin Martin was brand new to the team. Rumor came out that he stepped on the big "T" on the locker room floor, got called out. Stepped on it again, and someone (Curt Maggitt was the rumor) tuned him up for it.

There were a handful of folks on these boards who thought that was criminal, that there's never any call for violence. The past and current athletes among us countered that's just part of the culture of sports teams, esp. in games like football.

So...I'd say a lot of our lads are just downright mean and nasty when they strap the pads on. Far more than the OP question might acknowledge. #WGWTFA.

Go Vols!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back