Prayers for John Ward

I met her and John at a b-ball game 10 years ago. She was a really sweet lady. Prayers to John and the family.

Prayers for one of the most important VOLs ever...sorry to hear of his Barbara passing.

Just a couple months behind his other lifetime Partner Bill Anderson. God bless you John Ward during this time.

Reactions: 5 people
Lord, we ask your grace and comfort now for a man who is dear to all of us. Lord we do not always understand your ways, but we know you are there for us in our time of need, and for that we thank you.
Amen.

Reactions: 12 people
It doesn't make the loss easier in the short term, but as someone who has lost a lot of people in their life, I always like to remind myself and others... this is a part of life, and something everyone deals with at one time. Rest peacefully Mrs. Ward. It was as good as we could ask for.

Reactions: 2 people
Great Man, wish him well.

Still love listening to Touchdown Tennessee as a tribute to Mr. Ward.

For those of us lucky enough to have met John, it's safe to say, if the old adage "behind every great man..... " applies. She must have been must have been a great wife! RIP VFL

Reactions: 4 people
Asking the Lord Jesus to provide His exact shade of Grace and Peace to John and his family today

Reactions: 3 people
JW has always been the perfect gentleman with just the right words both personally and professionally. I did not know Barbara but I know how much John loved her. Praying the Holy Spirit ministers to the deepest hurt in your heart John!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Praying that Mr. Ward and family and friends can pass through the grief of losing his soulmate and cherish the memories of their life together. RIP Mrs. Ward.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back