Guessing game times thread

508mikey

Of course TV dictates everything but just wondering what times you guys think will be, for all the games (no need for GT and UF)
12093940.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person
Georgia Tech-8:00/ESPN
Indiana State-7:30/SEC Network
@ Florida-3:30/CBS
UMass-Noon/SEC Network
Georgia-3:30/CBS
South Carolina-7:30/ESPN
@ Alabama-3:30/CBS
@ Kentucky-4:30/SEC Network
Southern Miss-4:30/SEC Network
@ Missouri-7:30/ESPN2
LSU-3:30/CBS
Vanderbilt-7:30/SEC Network

I have a buddy that lives in Missouri and was thinking about going to the game...but not at night. I would like a noon start for that one.

Georgia Tech-8:00/ESPN
Indiana State-7:30/SEC Network
@ Florida-3:30/CBS
UMass-Noon/SEC Network
Georgia-3:30/CBS
South Carolina-7:30/ESPN
@ Alabama-3:30/CBS
@ Kentucky-4:30/SEC Network
Southern Miss-4:30/SEC Network
@ Missouri-7:30/ESPN2
LSU-3:30/CBS
Vanderbilt-7:30/SEC Network

Looks pretty good but the Georgia game could wind up on ESPN. Reason being that is also the day that Alabama plays Ole Miss.

I have a buddy that lives in Missouri and was thinking about going to the game...but not at night. I would like a noon start for that one.

Im going and will probably have to buy a Vols parka -- Missouri doesnt belong in the SEC just for the cold and windy weather alone

I don't know what other games are that week but I really hope we get LSU at night, it's so nice to finally have a big game late in the season again
The other big SEC games that day are:

Mississippi State at Arkansas
Kentucky at Georgia
Texas A&M at Ole Miss
Missouri at Vanderbilt

Since that is one of the three CBS Double-Header days I suspect Tennessee vs LSU will get one of the slots and given the other games they will probably get the 3:30 one.

Also the week of the Missouri game is a double header weekend as well but I don't see Tennessee getting one that weekend. Georgia vs. Auburn will certainly get one of the CBS slots that day. Probably the first choice for the other game would be Arkansas vs. LSU.

I don't know what other games are that week but I really hope we get LSU at night, it's so nice to finally have a big game late in the season again

LSU - Tennessee
Ole Miss - Texas A&M
Missouri - Vanderbilt
Kentucky- Georgia
Mississippi State - Arkansas

It's also a week that CBS has already designated to have a noon and 3pm doubleheader...so unless A&M and Arkansas are both in the top 5 in the second to last weekend of the season, our game that weekend is pretty much on target for that 3:30pm time slot.

The other big SEC games that day are:

Mississippi State at Arkansas
Kentucky at Georgia
Texas A&M at Ole Miss
Missouri at Vanderbilt

Since that is one of the three CBS Double-Header days I suspect Tennessee vs LSU will get one of the slots and given the other games they will probably get the 3:30 one.

Also the week of the Missouri game is a double header weekend as well but I don't see Tennessee getting one that weekend. Georgia vs. Auburn will certainly get one of the CBS slots that day. Probably the first choice for the other game would be Arkansas vs. LSU.

That or Alabama - Mississippi State if Alabama's at the top / on a course for the college playoffs again.

VN Store

Back