Video: Four Vols assistant coaches meet with media

Interesting to me that at about 4 min when talking about DT Shoop named Kmac, Vickers, Picou,
and Tuttle and then said maybe a guy like Kivon Bennett could step up to be the 5th tackle....

Alexis Johnson?

I haven't heard Kivon Bennett's name mentioned much before now. I just looked him up on the roster. I either didn't know or had forgotten that he is the son of Cornelius Bennett. Maybe we shouldn't be too surprised he's doing well, because dad was a helluva player (even if he was a Tider).

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't heard Kivon Bennett's name mentioned much before now. I just looked him up on the roster. I either didn't know or had forgotten that he is the son of Cornelius Bennett. Maybe we shouldn't be too surprised he's doing well, because dad was a helluva player (even if he was a Tider).

I'm not surprised that he was mentioned. I'm surprised that Alexis wasn't.

I feel the need........the need for speed

yeah corny I know

:rock::rock::rock:

I like the demeanor of these guys. They all seem hungry and super positive. Candles, I think, will be one of our biggest assets. Watching him explain what he expects out of these qb's just gets me hyped.

Just saw on channel 4 out of Nashville where Hoke said he was on the river drinking a beer when Butch called. Then changed it to a beach. But, he didn't say which brand of beer.

Interesting to me that at about 4 min when talking about DT Shoop named Kmac, Vickers, Picou,
and Tuttle and then said maybe a guy like Kivon Bennett could step up to be the 5th tackle....

Alexis Johnson?

I was curious about Johnson as well so I went back and looked at a Brady Hoke interview from early April leading up to the O&W game. Brady was specifically asked about Johnson and he said Johnson needed to get in football shape. I realize he joined the team late in the fall due to off-field issues - but he was still not in shape by spring ball?

Just saw on channel 4 out of Nashville where Hoke said he was on the river drinking a beer when Butch called. Then changed it to a beach. But, he didn't say which brand of beer.

With Hoke...I can only imagine him being a "Taste Great/Less Filling" Guy...

1_CAN.jpg

VN Store

Back