Shoop being sued by Penn State for $900K

VolsnRavens

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Bolt...ontract-situation-not-a-distraction-105314035

Penn State, where Shoop served as defensive coordinator before Butch Jones hired him for the same role at Tennessee before the 2016 season, is suing Shoop for nearly $900,000 over an unpaid buyout, claiming he left to join the Vols with two years left on his contract.

Shoop described his experience at Penn State as "a hostile, negative work environment" and said conditions became "intolerable" shortly after he signed his contract with the school in 2015.

the-twilight-zone.gif

Dibs on posting breaking news about Ole Miss and ole Freeze next week! It will "blow" y'all's minds.

I'm waiting for the excitement from this news to settle before staring my thread on my inside info on the over/under on games we win this year.

OP, I appreciate you attempt to keep VN informed. My theory about posting certain items on VolNation is that if I am not the sole eyewitness, there are probably already two threads with different names already posted, including one with just a name only in the title.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back