Away Tix are on Sale Now!

I called the TN fund to see if I got my away tickets since they were selling them to the general public and they said NO SIR, they are not being sold to the general public till August 1. I said well, you might want to check out the website for allvols.com. He came back and said he was sorry because they had not been told that but I was right.

He then checked and assured me I would be getting my request filled.

SMH They didn't even tell their own staff what was going on.

I called the TN fund to see if I got my away tickets since they were selling them to the general public and they said NO SIR, they are not being sold to the general public till August 1. I said well, you might want to check out the website for allvols.com. He came back and said he was sorry because they had not been told that but I was right.

He then checked and assured me I would be getting my request filled.

SMH They didn't even tell their own staff what was going on.

Boom! Glad you got it worked out.

Reactions: 1 person
I know I'm getting older, but I have my ticket stub for Peyton's first appearance at UCLA. Price.....$22.00

Just bought my tickets for Bama game yesterday. It will be my first trip down there. I know experiences vary for everybody, but is there anyone that has been and can share their experience so I have some idea of what it might be like?

Just bought my tickets for Bama game yesterday. It will be my first trip down there. I know experiences vary for everybody, but is there anyone that has been and can share their experience so I have some idea of what it might be like?

I went last time, and it was great. The bars on their strip are great, everyone was nice. The worst people we ran into was an older couple who spilled a little of their drink on us on purpose. That was honesty sad. But I really enjoyed my trip there. We were giving them all they wanted and at halftime, I remember going to the restroom and could tell they were genuinely concerned. Nobody talked crap at all. I want to go back, it was a good trip.

I've been down there 5 times. Probably one of my favorite away trips. Have never had a problem with any fans. Stadium has more of a NFL atmosphere to it than a college one.

I went last time, and it was great. The bars on their strip are great, everyone was nice. The worst people we ran into was an older couple who spilled a little of their drink on us on purpose. That was honesty sad. But I really enjoyed my trip there. We were giving them all they wanted and at halftime, I remember going to the restroom and could tell they were genuinely concerned. Nobody talked crap at all. I want to go back, it was a good trip.

This! Except we didn't have a drink poured on us. I was surprised at how nice everyone was.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been down there 5 times. Probably one of my favorite away trips. Have never had a problem with any fans. Stadium has more of a NFL atmosphere to it than a college one.

Complete with players parking, agents running around, and an appropriate payroll.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks to all who shared their experiences. I am looking forward to it. Slowly checking off my list of SEC stadiums I have been to, and decided to make the trip to Tuscaloosa this year. Almost went to GA game last year, which I am still kicking myself for not going.

holy crap, I remember telling everyone on the old UT site at Worldcrossing.com back in 99 that my newborn kid was already wearing Orange.

Now he is but it's that damn UF orange crap.

So sad.... :(

Last edited:

Take in the Bear Bryant museum. Pretty awesome to see.

I hate Alabama by nature, but....their campus really is beautiful. You can tell a lot has been invested into it. Definitely a good trip. And of course, check out Dreamland BBQ for some overrated BBQ.

Haven't decided if I'm going or not.
Will beating Gatech affect your decision?
I almost thought I would wait to see if we beat Tech and if UF beats Michigan...but, I went ahead and ordered my tix from UT so that I would be in Vols cheering section at swamp and I'm betting we beat Tech...fingers crossed.

Going to Bama for first time, checking this one off my list. Will check off Auburn next year.

I hate Alabama by nature, but....their campus really is beautiful. You can tell a lot has been invested into it. Definitely a good trip. And of course, check out Dreamland BBQ for some overrated BBQ.

The place to go is Archibald's across the river in Northport. The ribs are absolutely phenomenal.

And this is what the place looks like, so you know it's good:

VN Store

Back