Vegas over under on season 7.5

About where we all assumed it would be.

I'll be positive and say take the over. We squeeze out 8 wins.

Reactions: 2 people
That is about the way I figured

Anywhere from 5-7 to 7-5

Depends on how well the new guys compete and if Shoop can shore up the D

Last edited:
Is this regular season only? I think we'll easily have 8 wins if the bowl game is included.

Reactions: 1 person
that means there betting on 4 losses . i would take the under side. nest year i like the over number.

I'd like to think you did this on purpose, but that would make no sense unless you want to let the cat meowright out of the bag.

I'd like to think you did this on purpose, but that would make no sense unless you want to let the cat meowright out of the bag.
i told you to hang in there, you were going to have real good theater all season.:hi:

this thread should be in your wheel house, you being a Manning for head coach man:hi::hi:

Stoops can handle it, don't worry.

1. Why can Kentucky's head coach "handle" turning around our defense?😁

2. See 2016 vs TAM, Bama, Missouri, SCar, Kentucky and Vandy.....assuming Bob SHOOP is our DC this year, I'm concerned.

I am hoping for 9. I do not believe the media has looked at all the talent we are returning this year. If we can get an accurate passer @ qb with JK, watch out! Defense will see improvement for sure with Shoop. It all depends on injuries, crossing fingers!

I am hoping for 9. I do not believe the media has looked at all the talent we are returning this year. If we can get an accurate passer @ qb with JK, watch out! Defense will see improvement for sure with Shoop. It all depends on injuries, crossing fingers!
vegas is looking at GT,FL,AL,KY. on the road and GA.LSU at home. i can see some losses even with a good team.

I'll take the over. If we get below the 7.5 on wins in the regular season this year Butch needs to get axed.

ESPN Power Index Win Probabilities High to Low

Indiana State 98.9%
Massachusetts 97.1%
Southern Mississippi 96.1%
vs Vanderbilt 80.8%
South Carolina 75.7%
Georgia Tech 68.3%
@ Missouri 64.3%
@ Kentucky 59.9%
vs Georgia 51.2%

LSU 47.1%