Poll: Can Butch Get It Done

Will Butch get it done here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1chattyvols1

For all of you Negas and Anti-Butch nay sayers who are constantly thinking and saying he can't get it done, here is your chance to see if you are in the majority.

For all of you Pumpers and Butch is the greatest claiming the Negas represent a minority when it comes to saying Butch can't get it done, here is your chance to see if you are in the majority.

For everyone and everyone else, as far as I can tell, we don't have an official poll related to the opinion of this message board regarding the thoughts pertaining to Butch's ability to get it done. Maybe, just maybe for a change we can begin to have threads that don't have "fahr Butch" or "Butch can't get it done" or anything else related to those two opinions!

Win the SEC consistently? No. Win the SEC-East consistently? No. Can he in the future? Maybe. He's shown he's willing to let other prominent coaches come in. So maybe Butch gets it.

Reactions: 6 people
For all of you Negas and Anti-Butch nay sayers who are constantly thinking and saying he can't get it done, here is your chance to see if you are in the majority.

For all of you Pumpers and Butch is the greatest claiming the Negas represent a minority when it comes to saying Butch can't get it done, here is your chance to see if you are in the majority.

For everyone and everyone else, as far as I can tell, we don't have an official poll related to the opinion of this message board regarding the thoughts pertaining to Butch's ability to get it done. Maybe, just maybe for a change we can begin to have threads that don't have "fahr Butch" or "Butch can't get it done" or anything else related to those two opinions!

I can think of at least one and it wasn't that long ago. A couple of months ago maybe.

Reactions: 1 person
I want Butch to get it done so bad it hurts! Another year of wait and see tho....

Last edited:
Fresh new topic.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Here's the poll on polls..

What do you think of polls?

A. Useful way to gain insight into fanbase.

B. Another poll, ugh!!

C. Polls are always right. Aren't they, President Hillary?

DD. Poles are useful in helping "college girls" pay for school.

Reactions: 2 people
I love this,45.71% thinks butch will get it done. I bet these are the same people that thought Dooley would get it done here too.. Not being a negavol, and I hope he gets it done, but I'm not so sure he does.

I voted yes. but i guess that depends on what "getting it done here" means. I believe he can win an SEC title, not sure about NC though.

I voted yes primarily because of the coaching staff upgrades which were all improvements in my opinion.

Rock will have a huge impact on our season in a positive way.

Secondary was just begging for improvement and we have the athletes there to be very good, but not necessarily top tier. But that is still a huge improvement from marginal/fair.

OL did not live up to their potential and I expect that gap to be greatly closed this year.

Hoke will make DL overall better - especially in the middle, even though we lost Barnett, Vereen and Lewis.

oh look another poll on Butch...:loco::banghead2:

VN Store

Back