Butch Jones ESPN "Car Wash" Monday 9am

So Butch will be 'Working at the car wash (oh oh, yeah yeah)'.

vlcsnap-2015-08-19-14h04m47s256.png

Reactions: 4 people
When ESPN begins the Car Washes I know football season is right around the corner.

Reactions: 2 people
NO, the little dude Mike "Greenie" Greenburg is annoying.

Had short conversation with Golic at airport one time. Just started talking and he is a cool dude.

No, Golic is.

I like him and enjoy listening to him most of the time. But his arrogance gets annoying. To me. How many times a show does he say " I'm not gonna sit here and say" right before he says it? Lol.

I love him to say f bama and the fans that say I suck. Hope you all die, I'm the coach of this mother hunching team so eff off.

Greeny is one of those little annoying guys who never played a sport but thinks he knows everything about it and whines incessantly about his teams shortcomings....Come to think of it, he sounds a lot like most of the folks on this board!:shades:

The way he stabbed Golic in the back, he better just be glad Golic hasn't squashed him like a bug.

Greeny is one of those little annoying guys who never played a sport but thinks he knows everything about it and whines incessantly about his teams shortcomings....Come to think of it, he sounds a lot like most of the folks on this board!:shades:

The way he stabbed Golic in the back, he better just be glad Golic hasn't squashed him like a bug.

Can't blame Greenie for wanting to pursue new opportunities. I'm surprised Mike and Mike lasted as long as it did with the nerd and overweight dumb jock routine everyday

Can't blame Greenie for wanting to pursue new opportunities. I'm surprised Mike and Mike lasted as long as it did with the nerd and overweight dumb jock routine everyday

Pursuing the opportunity is not bad. However, not telling a long time partner what you were doing and getting a new partner on a new show is pretty low class. Especially when Golic chose Greeny to be his partner years ago.

Now i have that stupid "working at the car wash" song stuck in my head.

Should I blame Golic, or Greenie?

When ESPN begins the Car Washes I know football season is right around the corner.

I despise ESPN and generally avoid their network of channels like the plague. However, you are correct Boca my friend....the coaches carwash signals, along with SEC Media Days, that college football season is close by. Ftr, we got 6 more weekends without college football and then it's on. Can't wait!!

Reactions: 1 person
I despise ESPN and generally avoid their network of channels like the plague. However, you are correct Boca my friend....the coaches carwash signals, along with SEC Media Days, that college football season is close by. Ftr, we got 6 more weekends without college football and then it's on. Can't wait!!

For some reason saying 6 more weekends makes it sound closer than saying 6 weeks.

Reactions: 2 people
ESPN is gonna ESPN...there is a picture of Jones on the right side of the scree saying he's coming up at 9AM but it says entering his 6th season at UT. The details are lacking.

ESPN is gonna ESPN...there is a picture of Jones on the right side of the scree saying he's coming up at 9AM but it says entering his 6th season at UT. The details are lacking.

I noticed that too.

He's about to come on first take next.

VN Store

Back