Jalen Hurts @Peyton's Camp

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
Teach Him Some Bad Habits Peyton

DDV5RZwXoAAQ8RX.jpg

Reactions: 13 people
Teach him to throw, throw, throw. Thread the needle. Throw into coverage. Show scouts you're a gunslinger. Scouts wanna see it. In the NFL they hurt running QBs. Just don't dare tuck it and run young man. Regardless of what Nick says.

Reactions: 2 people
Let Peyton spend his time counseling Hurts on budgeting, fiscal management, investing, and planning for the inevitable post-college/pro career future.

Reactions: 1 person
My son attended the camp & said he wasn't a very friendly person, said he was cocky.

Manning or Hurts? Manning I can't see; seems like a humble guy. When I hear Jalen Hurts I instantly think of that smug look into the camera after he scored against UT like he wasn't even trying, which to be fair he probably wasn't. That game was ugly.

Manning or Hurts? Manning I can't see; seems like a humble guy. When I hear Jalen Hurts I instantly think of that smug look into the camera after he scored against UT like he wasn't even trying, which to be fair he probably wasn't. That game was ugly.

Serious question?

Serious question?

Yeah, unfortunately it actually was a serious question. Don't follow the Manning football camp enough or at all to know if it was last week or something and the poster's son went and reported that Hurts, the topic of this thread, was cocky. Was looking for a little clarification. I now have that.

Given how good of a year Alabama had last year, it is amazing how much work his throwing still needs.

It wouldn't surprise me if he is no longer the starter at some point in the season.

It would surprise me.

A lot of Bammers seem to think (want?) Tua to take over, and it is purely because they lost the title game last year. Lotta Bammers put that loss on Hurts. Hilarious.

It would surprise me.

A lot of Bammers seem to think (want?) Tua to take over, and it is purely because they lost the title game last year. Lotta Bammers put that loss on Hurts. Hilarious.

I wouldn't chalk it up to just that game. Or put the game just on him, but he wasn't able to keep Clemson honest on the back end and they were able to force him into his weakness.

Reactions: 3 people
He may improve enough over the off season to fend him off, but I think Bama is more dynamic with a better thrower. They have everything else.

When you have a defense like they had, it covers a multitude of sins...

Much like Peyton's last year in Denver. I guarantee you Peyton would not complain about having arguably the best defense of his career the last year of his career. Won him a Super Bowl despite his deficiencies or "sins" as you call them.

This kid cannot throw worth a shat, he would be insignificant if he did not play at Bama.

The last time Bama put a significant QB in the NFL was who? They've had bunch of guys go and be clip board holders but I think you have to go back as far as Stabler and Namath to find a significant impact QB from Bama in the NFL. No Richard Todd doesn't count.

The last time Bama put a significant QB in the NFL was who? They've had bunch of guys go and be clip board holders but I think you have to go back as far as Stabler and Namath to find a significant impact QB from Bama in the NFL. No Richard Todd doesn't count.

Did any TN QB show up at this ?? I guess not..Sad

VN Store

Back