Chatman pulls trigger

In the details on Rivals it has Chatman committing to the good guys today and us ranked 5th nationally in recruiting.

So I assume it is coming.

I few seconds late I see -

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Butch's recruiting is slipping. Recruits know he's on the hot seat. Nobody's buying what he's trying to sell.

-Lonely voice in VN wilderness.

:)

Reactions: 30 people
Jamarcus Chatman

It's posted on Rocky Top Insider. Very, very big offer list.

30th ranked DT, 3*, I can see him getting a fourth star too.

Great frame for DT/DE.

3 DL so far in 18 class, 18 total.

4* on scout or rivals, forget which. And with an offer list like that, honestly, don't care lol

Reactions: 2 people
He committed to LSU back in April according to 247 Sports. I hope he's not a wishy-washy recruit and has made a solid decision for good this time w/the TN Vols.

I'm glad he's on board with us for sure.

He committed to LSU back in April according to 247 Sports. I hope he's not a wishy-washy recruit and has made a solid decision for good this time w/the TN Vols.

I'm glad he's on board with us for sure.
According to him he's shutting down recruiting, he's done

Reactions: 6 people
This staff once again, is proving to be elite recruiters. I really hope they develop our players on the field as well!

Reactions: 1 person
Decommitted from lsu after Orange carpet day

Lot of drama on here with the "package deal" thing. :) When he decommitted, 247 didn't even mention Tennessee...trended Miami.

This staff once again, is proving to be elite recruiters. I really hope they develop our players on the field as well!

There's a few other big fish out there including a current bama commit, that if he lands that would really support that.

This new staff has done really well.

OCD is still a crown jewel for TN to make a great impression...

Still work to be done at LB, DE, CB & WR.

And programs like bama and uga really haven't gotten started.... Both still in single digits in commits so far.

All that said, this class is shaping up quite nicely.... GBO

VN Store

Back