dinner with coaches Canales, Gillespie & Wells

kamoshika

Three of our assistant coaches were dinner hosts last Wednesday.

QBs
DC4urjAUMAEt8dc.jpg

RBs
DC5A4e6XsAAt3c0.jpg

OL
DC5AWlqUQAAXpGB.jpg

Reactions: 15 people
Remember y'all, there is a fine line between capturing a moment in time and exhibit A.

Looks like they are having fun.

Fun is for PeeWee football....get to work!(blue?)

No wonder I many recruits mention the family aspect of Vol football.

I like it.

excellent work being done...nothing like bonding between players and coaches...will go a long way in how this team comes together...:rock::clapping::thumbsup:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
"Mother ******"

- Bruce Pearl.

I could absolutely see Bruce Pearl muttering those exact words if he happened upon this thread.

Charger, you made me spurt coffee out my nose. Thanks for the humorous (and painful) start to the day. :)

Reactions: 5 people
Okay, I recognize four of the five. Who's the guy with all the hair on the right?

I only get 3 of them.

-- JG on the sofa
-- Will McBride nearest the windows
-- QD farthest from the camera

The dude sitting opposite QD should be Zac Jancek, but he really doesn't look at all like him (not that I know him well, just going by past photos). Guess maybe it's the different hair style.

And no idea who the fella on the right is, either.

EDIT: Thanks, Kamoshika.

Anyone else get a kick out of the look on the face of the one white dude with the RBs?

Nope, I'm colorblind to race. They're all orange to me.

Reactions: 2 people
I only get 3 of them.

-- JG on the sofa
-- Will McBride nearest the windows
-- QD farthest from the camera

The dude sitting opposite QD should be Zac Jancek, but he really doesn't look at all like him (not that I know him well, just going by past photos).

And no idea who the fella on the right is, either.

EDIT: Thanks, Kamoshika.

I think the kid across from Dormady is Canales' son.

I think the kid across from Dormady is Canales' son.

I was thinking Jancek too, but you could be right.

Here's additional photos from Canales' Twitter:

[twitter]https://twitter.com/coachcanales/status/877690316836491264[/twitter]

Edit: NM, so, where is Jancek?

Thanks guys. While we are at it. What's the one mean, that Taylor came up with at the Va. Tech game. Starts with W and is about 6 or7 letters long? I know that's vague. If u don't which one I am talking about I can look it up

Thanks guys. While we are at it. What's the one mean, that Taylor came up with at the Va. Tech game. Starts with W and is about 6 or7 letters long? I know that's vague. If u don't which one I am talking about I can look it up

Someone asked him as they were making their way to the field, "what's gonna happen here tonight?" And he answered, "We gonna whup they f****** ass." So the WGWTFA hashtag was born.

Reactions: 1 person
thanks guys. While we are at it. What's the one mean, that taylor came up with at the va. Tech game. Starts with w and is about 6 or7 letters long? I know that's vague. If u don't which one i am talking about i can look it up

wgwtfa

VN Store

Back