Ticket prices for Ga Tech

wmcovol

I noticed the ticket prices are much higher than the last two bowl games Tennessee has played in. Are these tickets on Stub Hub, excite, etc individuals who own Falcon season tickets reselling them at these prices? Does anyone know the actual face value of tickets in the mezzanine section for example. Most are $275+ on the internet.

Reactions: 1 person
It will look splinded and fair priced from the recliner.

Plus multiple replays.

And an entire pizza delivered for what one slice costs.

And only be around people you want.

And cuss n throw things without embarrasment.

And not worry about getting mugged.

And not worry about traffic.

Lotsa benefits Beacher.9

Reactions: 4 people
I've learned my lesson the hard way. Go to the 1st and every game you can every year. You never know what will come up in life to derail your plans in October or November.

I'm interested in going to every game and would enjoy taking the whole crew as well(that's work).

I've never been to a Ga Tech game, the only way I probably ever will is because they are playing the Vols. Don't miss your chance because of instant replay.

Reactions: 8 people
Plus multiple replays.

Lotsa benefits Beacher.9

The Sphincter will feature incredibly low concession prices.

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/guest-experience/food-beverage/

And take MARTA. It really is better than fighting traffic, and you're not going to get mugged. All the rest I can get with.

I've learned my lesson the hard way. Go to the 1st and every game you can every year. You never know what will come up in life to derail your plans in October or November.

I'm interested in going to every game and would enjoy taking the whole crew as well(that's work).

I've never been to a Ga Tech game, the only way I probably ever will is because they are playing the Vols. Don't miss your chance because of instant replay.

Absolutely. Which is better:

I was there!
Or....
I saw it on TV!

Reactions: 4 people
Plus multiple replays.

Lotsa benefits Beacher.9

And get a shot of leg after the game!!

But nobody complained about watching a game at a racetrack where the field was 100 yards.. lol

Playing there is co comparison to Atlanta. Experience, novelty aspect. It's Atlanta versus ga tech. I pay so much for directv a month that it's stupid for me to pay for it.

Prices should come down some. Seats haven't even been assigned for most people so they can't even put them on secondary market yet.

I'm thinking the same thing. 2 good seats, two nights in hotel, meals, drinks, gas, easily $1500+. For one reg season game?

Well the game is at 7pm so you should be able to drive there in time from almost anywhere in Southeast so one night in hotel should suffice. Plenty of rooms at Hilton for Sep 4 at $100. Two tickets $250. Gas $50. Food and drinks $100. So I would say closer to $500. But go ahead and talk yourself out of seeing the VOLS in what should be an awesome venue.

Reactions: 3 people
Not sure on the current law but scalping above face value was illegal in GA for a long time. Unless things have changed, the market is a lot more subtle than in TN where people have signs and walk around with extras held up over their head. Something to keep in mind for anyone thinking about getting one on the street. GAVol can probably clarify, correct, or corroborate.

I noticed the ticket prices are much higher than the last two bowl games Tennessee has played in. Are these tickets on Stub Hub, excite, etc individuals who own Falcon season tickets reselling them at these prices? Does anyone know the actual face value of tickets in the mezzanine section for example. Most are $275+ on the internet.
a

Ticket prices will drop as the game nears....right now scalpers are asking premium $$ because there is always some sucker who will pay. I called the UT ticket office a few weeks back and only season ticket holders were able to get seats then. I don't know how scalpers get their hands on so many seats so early. Sit tight and prices will drop. I live 45 minutes from the new Benz Stadium and plan to go but will NOT pay $200 for a ticket! GO VOLS

VN Store

Back