Which Particular Player Do You Have The Highest Expectations For?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
It doesn't necessarily have to be from a certain position.

John Kelly would be my pick. With a healthy improved O-Line, I expect him to rack up a lot of yards this season. He's got all the traits in a RB to be special.

Reactions: 5 people
Idk if it's expectation or desire but I sure would like to see Kelly turn into the type of back we had in the good ole days.

After the spring game this year's expectations will be high for Dormady. I personally expect him to have a great year. I think he has great poise and isnt afraid to sling it. This may be a double-edged sword as he cuts his teeth as a starter, resulting in both big plays and turnovers. If he makes smart decisions with the ball, there's no reason why he can't lead us to be SEC East champions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Remember that time when Bobby Buscher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
It's time for McKenzie to sling players around like rag dolls like he did all thru HS and at every camp before college. He hasn't dominated since then.

Reactions: 4 people
It's hard for me to pick just one player. I'm going to say QD for a single player just because I think he'll be our starter, and I'm really hoping he kills it. However, I'm really hopeful that the entire defense plays much better.

Darrin Kirkland Jr.

I feel he should be talked about as the best inside linebacker in college football this year.

All the above including this one are great picks. My personal pick is KMac. Shy has gotten more love from the staff to date, rightfully so. But it is time for this guy after having played for 2 years to be THE man on D this year. He has the personality and talent to be a mega college football star, time for him to really show up big time IMO.

Team.

Don't care which shine, hopefully all of them will, as long as they are a cohesive and tight-knit team.

Dormady and Medley. I really, really hope he improves in the 40+ yard range on FGs and continues to be solid on kickoff.

Richmond, if he can lock down the left side I think the rest of the line will sort it self out in the competition. Hopefully after a RS and year of struggle he is up to par. And with a more pass happy team his strength of pass blocking should be more visible.

VN Store

Back