How do you show your Vols pride?

#1ManningFan

Vol for Life
How fandom-obsessed are you? Does it mean as much to you as your first born child, or are you just a casual fan? How do you show your Vols pride? Team paraphernalia by stickers on your car, flag waving on the front of your house, wreath on the front door or maybe just preaching the Vols gospel? Please comment or share how you show your Vols pride. It is the off season so lets have some fun!

For me I show it in many ways. Here is one example how I show my Vols pride...

Attachments

• too.jpg
    too.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: 11 people
80% of my closet is Vols gear, Power T is on my truck, first Tennessee Vols debit card, license plate, screen savers on electronics, Tennessee flag hung at my house with memorabilia spread throughout my house, the 2 degrees I earned from Tennessee on the wall, always posting and talking about Tennessee on social media and with friends, if there is anything I can do to show off my love for Tennessee I do it. Very passionate about my Vols.

If I travel I always wear orange so I can be spotted by fellow VFLs, I also defend and support Tennessee every where I go. I'll spark conversations with strangers by bringing up the Vols. All kinds of things to show my Vol pride. It does help living in Knoxville though. Attending games and tailgaiting, and when it is game day, oh baby watch out. I get intense and I'm sure my neighbors can hear me rooting on my Vols on away games!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Most of my closet is orange.

I have custom Alaska plates, 907 VOL and ALL VOL.

I have auto rookie cards of pretty much every Vol the last 20-25 years.

I have game worn jerseys, a game used helmet, and a 98 NC ring (same last name as the player).

Attachments

• IMG_3263.jpg
    IMG_3263.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
License tag on front. Two diplomas on my office wall. Decor in my home. Prints in frames on my walls (one is Johnny and the Sugar Vols). Talking almost everyday with my two best friends about Tennessee football!

Reactions: 1 person
If you've never gone into a Dollar Tree and bought 1 of everything orange? Do it.

It's nuts how much orange stuff they have and it's just $1 each. You can go in there and spend $50 easy.

Some might ask, is it all Tn Orange? Nope, but it is real close for $1.

I've only got 2 shirts that are TN Orange, one is a game worn jersey #98(duh), the other is a practice jersey #47(Hines/Amsler). They aren't the same Orange.

I think I'm relatively low key about my fandom, considering how far away I am from Knoxville and the fact that most people out here aren't even "real" cfb fans anyway.

Having said that, just about everyone who knows me asks me about the Vols when they see me. So that leads me to suspect that I'm a lot more obnoxious about it than I realize.

some of what's already been listed above and when I fly my Power T on my truck here, I get a good feeling all over...:)

GO VOLS!

No ink here.

Orange all over the house and all through my wardrobe (less than I would like, more than my wife can stand, heh).

But the most visible routine way, outside of getting to games when I can, is this:

Flying%20High.jpg

Flies proudly in front of the house every game day, and some other days just for the fun of it!

Go Vols!

Reactions: 12 people
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY VOLS!!!! I HAVE TONS AND TONS OF BIG ORANGE CLOTHING, PLATES, AND WHATEVER TENNESSEE..

with that being said... sorry I am not getting a tattoo with with anything on it. Including my beloved vols.

I usually just break a bunch of stuff when we lose and celebrate hardcore when we win. Unfortunately I have breaking a lot of things the past decade. Wearing orange is also mandatory. Hope this helps OP.

Reactions: 2 people
How fandom-obsessed are you? Does it mean as much to you as your first born child, or are you just a casual fan? How do you show your Vols pride? Team paraphernalia by stickers on your car, flag waving on the front of your house, wreath on the front door or maybe just preaching the Vols gospel? Please comment or share how you show your Vols pride. It is the off season so lets have some fun!

But do you really show it though? How often do you have your shirt off?

Should of gotten it on your forehead. JMO

If you let your chest hair grow out that tat would look like Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant

Reactions: 4 people

Uh...YOU win!

I have that same tat on my forehead.

No ink here.

Orange all over the house and all through my wardrobe (less than I would like, more than my wife can stand, heh).

But the most visible routine way, outside of getting to games when I can, is this:

Flying%20High.jpg

Flies proudly in front of the house every game day, and some other days just for the fun of it!

Go Vols!

Nice Crape Myrtle's.

If you let your chest hair grow out that tat would look like Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant

haha that pic was fresh right off the table of the tattoo parlor. With as much blood that dripped off me from this tat you would have thought it was LD from the Revenant.

Will be at the Grand Canyon next month wearing orange ballcap with white Power T and an orange VFL shirt. If out west, stop and say "howdy".

Power T flies from flag pole and hangs on carport side where the Harley sits. House has memorabilia from one end to the other.

VN Store

Back