"Big Orange" offseason thread...

illvol

Eternal optimist
Ok. So it's the offseason and there are plenty of threads about how good we will or won't be or how Butch will or won't get it done. My question is this.

What's the biggest purchase (most expensive, largest, or whatever) you have ever made in Tennessee Orange?

I always told my wife if I could find a boat in Tennessee orange I would trade mine in. So I'm wondering what have you fellow fans bought in Tennessee orange to represent.

Reactions: 3 people
The '98 NC ring, but that's not orange.

The most expensive 'orange' purchase is the authentic game worn helmet I bought after the Iowa bowl game.

Reactions: 4 people
What's the biggest purchase (most expensive, largest, or whatever) you have ever made in Tennessee Orange?

I always told my wife if I could find a boat in Tennessee orange I would trade mine in. So I'm wondering what have you fellow fans bought in Tennessee orange to represent.

Here's my old boat. The paint was custom mixed Pantone 151, thanks to connections at the Sea Ray plant :)

We sold it two years ago, but the new owners are on Ft Loudon in Lenoir City, so we see it from time to time.

Attachments

• Bimini Up.jpg
    Bimini Up.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 7 people
Here's my old boat. The paint was custom mixed Pantone 151, thanks to connections at the Sea Ray plant :)

We sold it two years ago, but the new owners are on Ft Loudon in Lenoir City, so we see it from time to time.

That is GORGEOUS! Love it!

oompa_loompa.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
in 1985 I bought a red dashound (weiner dog) and named him big orange he lived 16 years and tenn had a good 16 year run he would bark if I asked him if ut would win and I got a lot of barks from him.

Reactions: 6 people
She's not orange but I adopted a Blue Tic Hound. She is the most lovable dog I've ever owned but is also the most stubborn. That nose gets her in so much trouble!

Reactions: 3 people
in 1985 I bought a red dashound (weiner dog) and named him big orange he lived 16 years and tenn had a good 16 year run he would bark if I asked him if ut would win and I got a lot of barks from him.

thanks...:salute:..was just wonderin' why everything went to hell...:hi:...:good!::peace2:

PS. sure wished that dog was still here...:)

GO VOLS!

Once i finish restoring my 1970 monte carlo.....
Smokey Gray and Orange paint job coming your way!

When I was a kid we had a Volkswagen Beetle. The vocational school in Lenoir City needed a car to paint for a project. My dad bought the paint and they painted it UT orange. It was classic.

Reactions: 2 people

This is one of those super low-key hilarious posts. Keep up the fine work good sir.

VN Store

Back