Josh Dobbs Football Camp

#1ManningFan

Vol for Life
Will be in Nashville on June 24th. Ages 6-16. 200 spots for players of all positions. 4hrs long. I signed my son up to attend. Will be driving down from Kansas City. Each camper will receive personal coaching instructions from Dobbs including a photo opportunity and a signed autograph photo or football from Dobbs. Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Will be in Nashville on June 24th. Ages 6-16. 200 spots for players of all positions. 4hrs long. I signed my son up to attend. Will be driving down from Kansas City. Each camper will receive personal coaching instructions from Dobbs including a photo opportunity and a signed autograph photo or football from Dobbs. Go Vols!

Nice! How much?

Nice! How much?

$95 - includes coaching by Dobbs and photo opportunity

$120 includes coaching by Dobbs and photo opportunity also an autographed 8 x 10 Tennessee picture

$145 includes coaching by Dobbs and photo opportunity also an autographed football.

$95 - includes coaching by Dobbs and photo opportunity

$120 includes coaching by Dobbs and photo opportunity also an autographed 8 x 10 Tennessee picture

$145 includes coaching by Dobbs and photo opportunity also an autographed football.

I bet that coaching will go like this : "Step 1: Get a good offensive line"..

Reactions: 3 people
I bet that coaching will go like this : "Step 1: Get a good offensive line"..

haha probably. I'm just going to get my son acclimated to all football and any edge he can get. He's only 6 but loves the game. I figure a fun little camp before he starts his second year of pop warner will acclimate him into the season.

haha probably. I'm just going to get my son acclimated to all football and any edge he can get. He's only 6 but loves the game. I figure a fun little camp before he starts his second year of pop warner will acclimate him into the season.

If I had a kid old enough to play I'd send him to Dobbs camp. Class act.

Do you have a link to the camp sign up? Tried searching it and couldn't find anything.

VN Store

Back