New Commit - DB Brendon Harris

#4 player in the state. According to 247 that gives us 3 of the top 5 players in the state.

Puts us at #7 in the 247 2018 team recruiting rankings. Very good bounce back by Butch from last year with the top instate talent. A very good thing/sign imo.

Reactions: 17 people
So huge. Kid has good size and is very talented. Butch is lockin down the state this year.

MODS, put player's name as part of the title.

Reactions: 4 people
Puts us at #7 in the 247 2018 team recruiting rankings. Very good bounce back by Butch from last year with the top instate talent. A very good thing/sign imo.

Yup. And I would guess that the new coaching upgrades have a lot to do with the recruiting momentum this year. Its funny, cause apparently recruits have a much higher opinion of the trajectory of the program under Butch, than some pundits and even fans.

Reactions: 14 people
Yup. And I would guess that the new coaching upgrades have a lot to do with the recruiting momentum this year. Its funny, cause apparently recruits have a much higher opinion of the trajectory of the program under Butch, than some pundits and even fans.

and that's all that matters.:thumbsup:

Reactions: 6 people
Welcome to the team, Brendon, look forward to hearing wonderful things about you as a Volunteer and seeing you tear it up on the field. Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
I'm so glad we're recruiting well in state this year with all of the talent that's out there. Lawless,Harris, Mays, and Taylor are all great prospects

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Exactly, that's why I don't listen to the vocal minority that constantly bash Butch, and call it "being a realist." #TeamSunshinePumper

or listen to the other vocal minority that tell you if you're critical, you're ruining the program.

turns out we're both wrong. and we can continue going at it.:thumbsup:

Reactions: 5 people
I'm so glad we're recruiting well in state this year with all of the talent that's out there. Lawless,Harris, Mays, and Taylor are all great prospects

agreed. i think it's extremely important this year in particular to show he can put some kind of fence around this state, with the group of quality kids it has.

and i think there's going to be more to come.

agreed. i think it's extremely important this year in particular to show he can put some kind of fence around this state, with the group of quality kids it has.

and i think there's going to be more to come.

Yup and hopefully their names rhyme with Flemerson and Spitiker.

This is a MAJOR get for the Vols from an extremely talented star who stands out among the top talent in the state in the competition he plays against.

This kid is a serious talent and game changer

VN Store

Back