SDS prediction matrix

You could re-rank those categories 100 times and it wouldn't matter one way or the other at this stage.

Reactions: 2 people
Not much credibility in an "analysis" like that. UT is unknown at QB. Both options are better talents than most of the QB's in the East.

There's usually just not much reliability in basing next season on last season to that degree.

Reactions: 1 person
They gave no indication of any criteria that they've used for the individual rankings, other than pointing out returning, and non-returning players.

I looks like they just set a bunch of guys in a room, and said "rank these teams in each category", and then just totaled up the numbers.

It's an opinion poll, nothing more.

This kind of stuff is great, this is what makes the team work hard. I'd much rather our football team be ferociously hungry and angry for being underestimated, than like last year when they started the season with a big head.

I like a football team with a bad attitude and a chip on their shoulder. It's time to eat!

It's Jon Crist - very typical of his style. He knows if he writes an article on SEC football projections, it will generate a ton of clicks. He also knows if he makes a bold or otherwise provocative claim in said article (i.e., UK and USC finishing ahead of UT) it will generate a ton more.

From a accuracy standpoint, he's not a strong journalist. From a click generation standpoint, I'd say he's onto something.

This is how dumb their Ranking system is :

'If Both South Carolina and Kentucky are above us in SEC east rankings end of the season, I will never watch a down of football rest of my life'

Can anyone of their guys bet against this ? If anyone of their guys have the guts to stand by their prediction, I would be willing to bet anything on this.

This is how dumb their Ranking system is :

'If Both South Carolina and Kentucky are above us in SEC east rankings end of the season, I will never watch a down of football rest of my life'

Can anyone of their guys bet against this ? If anyone of their guys have the guts to stand by their prediction, I would be willing to bet anything on this.

Personalized bets are better.

This perhaps is a good barometer for how our program is perceived by an unbiased observer of college football. Most of us would agree if we weren't biased one way or another.

That, along with the 6 out of 7 coaches ranking leads to a pretty poor assessment of CBJ. Is what it is... should have beat USC and Vandy.

If it's all the same to him I would like to play the games anyway. I try not to get to worked up about anything being said between now and start of the season.

VN Store

Back