Vols wide receiver josh smith arrested (with updates)

Sounds like it was just a fight with his roommate.

He'll run some extra laps in camp. Doubt there will be much long term consequence here.

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds like it was just a fight with his roommate.

He'll run some extra laps in camp. Doubt there will be much long term consequence here.

Yeah, at first I thought it was a fight against a girl. I'm gonna have to edit my op lol

Think Butch might kick him of to make a example out of him because he is always hurt plus he is a 5th year senior if he could stay on the field he could help this team this year.:dunno:

I bet he needs some support...maybe he can get some here...

4488364.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
Hell if I had a girlfriend like that, I wouldn't care if you called the law on me or not. :)

IMG_5629.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I thought domestic assault was against a female?

Nah, domestic is for domicile.
So assault inside your dwelling basically.

Oh, and assault has all kinds of meanings now also. So "dang, I thought I could take him but I lost" is now the same as "he assaulted me!".

'Brave' new world we live in.

Reactions: 4 people
That's a really bizarre story. I have to believe there's a lot more to what happened than what was described by his roommate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Long as he didn't pull something fighting, kid has a tough time staying healthy as is

Reactions: 5 people
Nah, domestic is for domicile.
So assault inside your dwelling basically.

Oh, and assault has all kinds of meanings now also. So "dang, I thought I could take him but I lost" is now the same as "he assaulted me!".

'Brave' new world we live in.

With him to be arrested on assault does that mean Kennedy had to press charges. If so he's a prick!

VN Store

Back