Sheriron jones transferring

JRVOL11

Multiple reports saying that he has got his full granted release and will transfer . I wish him best wherever he goes !

Reactions: 18 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/RyanBartow/status/859461309083078656[/twitter]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Did this once before and came back. Don't think that will be the case this time. Good luck to Sheriron Jones in the future and thanks for being a VFL. I'll never forget the Va Tech game when he fired the whole team up.

Reactions: 31 people
He'll always be a VFL in my book. Hope he goes somewhere and tears it up!

Reactions: 21 people
Good luck to this young man. He has so much energy and positive emotion. I hope he finds success in football and life.

Reactions: 3 people
I really couldn't have anymore respect for a player. He came back and gave his all after transferring before. Best of wishes to you man. I will miss your passion for sure.

Reactions: 13 people
He has been granted his release. I really couldn't have anymore respect for a player. He came back and gave his all after transferring before. Best of wishes to you man. I will miss your passion for sure.

Missed it by.... that much.

Good kid, I wish him the best. I wish he had gotten a try at wide receiver, like Jennings.

Sherion you are a VFL. We all see that you gave it your all. Just the way things shake out sometimes. A year earlier or a year later might have changed the picture. Thank you and good luck in all life's endeavors.

Reactions: 7 people
Good luck, enjoyed watching his passion on the sideline, hope he finds a good team to play for next season.

Reactions: 1 person
McBride was the nail in the coffin on this one. He was a steal.

Good luck to Sheriron. Great kid. My son got to work with him some at the Arsenal QB camp. Personable, mature, and talented. I hope he's the next Peterman. It's nice to have someone to follow and pull for outside the conference.

Reactions: 9 people
I hope he can show the world like our last 2 QB transfers. The guy isn't not playing because he sucks we just have that much talent at the position. Trust me there are many schools around the country that wish they could have the QB situation we have has the past few years.

I really wish this kid the best of luck and success, at some school that does not play us.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back