Which team drafts Sutton?

I could see my cowboys taking him in 3rd. We still desperately need secondary help. I would guess we take a LB or DB

Atlanta could use him as a punt returner and they are drafting heavily on defense so far in this draft.

Best season was his freshman year. Guessing he'll go 4th Rd. No idea really, but I'll guess 4th.

The last two years it was evident he was NOT a first round pick. If any of us on VN back then brought this up, you immediately were tagged a hater or negavol. The truth was Cam was our best CB the past 4 years no doubt. He became part of the recognized upper tier of CBs just in the SEC his final and senior year for which he returned, a good thing. He was not in the top five or six of CBs nationally in any of his four years on The Hill. There was nothing to indicate he'd go before the 4th round his first 3 years and there were many including me that saw him returning could only help his draft position. Love the kid, he's a VFL, grateful he wore the orange, hope he has a long NFL career.

VN Store

Back