Alvin could be next RB taken

Dougie_D

When Trubisky was taken by Bears, he only had 1 workout with them and that was Pro Day.
Abd then I thought about Peyton Manning.. he was so good, why put so much evaluations for him?

So it makes me wonder that some scouts only look for something specific and if they get what they want, why bother evaluating that prospect?

So back to Kamara.. he didn't have many workouts with teams and that could be a good thing. Scouts already know what he can and cannot do.

I see him going high in 2nd round!

When Trubisky was taken by Bears, he only had 1 workout with them and that was Pro Day.
Abd then I thought about Peyton Manning.. he was so good, why put so much evaluations for him?

So it makes me wonder that some scouts only look for something specific and if they get what they want, why bother evaluating that prospect?

So back to Kamara.. he didn't have many workouts with teams and that could be a good thing. Scouts already know what he can and cannot do.

I see him going high in 2nd round!

I don't see him going above Cook, but stranger things have already happened in this draft.

I still think he goes in round 2. He could go to Lions , Giants , or Packers .

If packers make a trade up.. it gotta be Alvin

Take your orange tinted sunglasses off people. AK has been in trouble, has had injuries, wasn't a starter at UT until Hurd quit. We didn't recruit him, he was a former Alabama player. I mean I'm all for the notion of "the more ut players drafted early, the better" but let's be realistic. If UT can be the springboard to get him to the league, that's fine. But let's not act like he is like a Josh Dobbs or a Derek Barnett to this University. I wish him the best though.

Take your orange tinted sunglasses off people. AK has been in trouble, has had injuries, wasn't a starter at UT until Hurd quit. We didn't recruit him, he was a former Alabama player. I mean I'm all for the notion of "the more ut players drafted early, the better" but let's be realistic. If UT can be the springboard to get him to the league, that's fine. But let's not act like he is like a Josh Dobbs or a Derek Barnett to this University. I wish him the best though.
We didn't recruit him?

VN Store

Back