Which Team Drafts Dobbs?

Which Team Drafts Dobbs?

• Total voters

VolnJC

There are 4 teams that I'm hearing are the most interested in Dobbs. Lets see how well we do predicting his new home.

Gotta give them credit, I think they did well yesterday.

I second that I was almost certain they were going to pull a typical Browns move and draft Kizer with their mid round pick last night. Them not doing that got me thinking that they might pull the trigger on Dobbs tonight in the 2nd round

I see him going to the Browns. He seems like the right kinda fit for them. A lot of young guys, he's going to come in an be an immediate Leader. People are going to look up to him so quickly.

However, I would LOVE him going to The Cardinals.

I see him going to the Browns. He seems like the right kinda fit for them. A lot of young guys, he's going to come in an be an immediate Leader. People are going to look up to him so quickly.

Cardinals GM has said that they want a QB this draft..so you never know and they draft in the 2nd now before the Browns..thats my prediction number 45 to the Cards

Cardinals GM has said that they want a QB this draft..so you never know and they draft in the 2nd now before the Browns..thats my prediction number 45 to the Cards

Cardinals would be a very easy team for me to start cheering for.

I'm a little surprised that no one talks about Chad Kelly...I thought he was awesome at times

Reactions: 1 person

I dont see it. Most NFL QBs are alphas. Dobbs isn't.

I like my Steelers' chances... but knowing how they draft their pick will probably be defense so it's not gonna happen.

Pics or gtfo

2BernieKosar.jpg

VN Store

Back