No expectations!

Wildasamink16

Media! No love ! Most fans have wrote off Butch. ESPN is playing Tennessees spring game but it's Floridas! It's not what we need but it's what we get . This team is going to beat bama and make the Cfp! Everyone says 8 wins is cealing ! I say , set that mother trucker on fire and let it burn! Retire a great coach! saben! Misspelled correctly, the fire is orange and they are going to burn your negative attitude and purge belief in this fanbase base! Go VOLS!

Reactions: 8 people
Was ceiling supposed to be spelled wrong too?

No is not was not! thank you! I'm striving to be as great as you and one day I will help people spell words right and point out everything everyone does wrong so that I 2 may feel superior to everyone! Oh ! Your awesome!.................... the roof the roof

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Depth at RB is terrible, the Vols are having to count heavily on 2 or 3 true freshmen RB's to help the only 2 scholarship RB's on team 121.......not exactly a good recipe for success in the SEC, is it?

Oh I don't know 'Mink seems to make them work

My drug is pride! Me reason is Tennessee! Inky Johnson gave a speech and said there's one goal and that's what the national championship and everyone praised him in agreement! The same fricken people that bash Tennessee and forfeit game b4 they are played! It's hypocritical! Be what you are! As for me! TENNESSEE doesn't TAKE THE BACK SEAT TO NOBODY! Inkey lost a arm and now he's given his heart and it pisses me off that this 2 faced fanbase goes both ways but I kinda figured you would but as me ! Go Tennessee! Go VOLS!

Reactions: 9 people
The roof the roof the is on fire

Gotta love Mink's threads. Love the optimism.

jd___the_roof_is_on_fire_by_leeroysmx357-d4cqlo1.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Bluto: Over? Did you say “over”? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he’s rolling.

Reactions: 2 people
Man I just turned on the orange and white game and saw... Florida. I swear the first thing out of my mouth was "espn does it again, they have NO respect." I agree with you wild.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol Mink!
Always passionate, never hide your love of UT, and never pretend to be anything but yourself. I love it man, you keep being you!

Plus, I bet you're a blast at parties.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back