Shout out to all Vol Student Athletes Graduating May 13

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I know exams are right around the corner but thanks for your contribution while seeking a degree. I know it takes a ton of time in the classroom and on top of that playing for the Vols. Thanks!

Reactions: 8 people
Well done ladies and gents, those who sign up to put on the O&W have brought a lot of joy to my life, for that I am always grateful. GBO

Being a student athlete takes a lot of time and effort. My niece ran track for Marshal University. She graduated (with honors) a year ago and tells me that the hardest adjustment has been having so much free time now that she is not in school. While in school and running track her entire day was planned from the time she got up.

Congratulations to all student athletes who give their all for The University of Tennessee each day.

Being a student athlete takes a lot of time and effort. My niece ran track for Marshal University. She graduated (with honors) a year ago and tells me that the hardest adjustment has been having so much free time now that she is not in school. While in school and running track her entire day was planned from the time she got up.

Congratulations to all student athletes who give their all for The University of Tennessee each day.

:rock::good!:

I have niece that swims for UT and one that swims for FAU (I've told her to avoid that Kiffin guy! :thud:)...but, yes, their days are planned...although they've been swimming at 4AM since I can recall.

Well said. Education has been a top priority for these recent year Vols. Most of these young men are super smart on and off the field. Well done Vols

A big CONGRATS to the Ladies and the men who gave their all for our Tennessee Vols and earned all their respect along with a degree!!!

I appreciate and thank all of you!

VFL...GBO!!!

A wink to the cheerleaders from me.:wink2:

To piggyback this thought, that UT chica in front of me walking for about 4 blocks on the way to the gator game last year at Neyland, thanks! Like two squirrels fighting in a burlap bag, to see that show you usually have to pay a cover charge or buy a ticket. I can die a happy man now.

To piggyback this thought, that UT chica in front of me walking for about 4 blocks on the way to the gator game last year at Neyland, thanks! Like two squirrels fighting in a burlap bag, to see that show you usually have to pay a cover charge or buy a ticket. I can die a happy man now.

Sounds great, but you deserve to be kicked out of Volnation for not posting the video of that event.
Shame! Shame!

Congrats to all graduates always be sure to tip the bama grads when you go thru the drive thru at burger King .

VN Store

Back