Tennessee 2017 Orange and White Game (Full Video)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OahppO8LL7g[/youtube]

*Should be available in HD 1080P once it finishes processing.

Reactions: 17 people
Thanks Freak, because G******IT!!! I didn't get to catch it live and afterward searched the guide on cable, found two replays and recorded them both, and just now got time to watch them.

So I started the first one and it wasn't Tennessee's spring game but instead was freakin Florida's spring game! What the unholy ****?? So I deleted that one and started the other one, and it turned out to be Florida's Pro Day!! Oh now come on!!!

Okay, so I'm a little mad right now. Deep breaths, deep breaths. Global warming, rising sea levels, Florida will go away. I got this.

But anyway, thanks Freak.

Love to see Warrior wearing 18 standing right next ro hus position coach, wanting on the field. His uncle, Dale Carter #18 is probably still my favorite Vol. He was the best athlete, and best player on the field every time he stepped on the turf. He used to bait the fastest receivers from Fla and bama by giving them a step until the ball was released...then hed break on it and make the pick or break it up. 1st team all american both as a db and as kick returner. Lead the nation in kickoff return yardage at least 2 years in a row at almost 30 ydsbper attempt. Perennial All Pro for the KC Chefs.(chiefs) Deion sanders got all the hype because of Nike. Carter was the best db in the NFL in that era though.

Long post for the young Vols who might not remember Dale. I jist turned 40 myself, and i was a kid when he played for us. Nobody 30 or under ever saw him play in Orange. They werent alive...lol.

Love to see Warrior wearing 18 standing right next ro hus position coach, wanting on the field. His uncle, Dale Carter #18 is probably still my favorite Vol. He was the best athlete, and best player on the field every time he stepped on the turf. He used to bait the fastest receivers from Fla and bama by giving them a step until the ball was released...then hed break on it and make the pick or break it up. 1st team all american both as a db and as kick returner. Lead the nation in kickoff return yardage at least 2 years in a row at almost 30 ydsbper attempt. Perennial All Pro for the KC Chefs.(chiefs) Deion sanders got all the hype because of Nike. Carter was the best db in the NFL in that era though.

Long post for the young Vols who might not remember Dale. I jist turned 40 myself, and i was a kid when he played for us. Nobody 30 or under ever saw him play in Orange. They werent alive...lol.

Yes sir. Dale Carter was one of my all time favorites, too. When he returned the 2nd half kick-off all the way back against Florida, in the early 90s, it led to a 45-3 blow out. DC also, played some WR, for KC, including catching a 45 yard bomb for his only offensive TD. Btw, DC is Warrior's father, not his uncle

VN Store

Back