"I think I'm the best back in the SEC"

I think he'll end up top 5 in the nation, barring injury and with good o-line play. I think Chandler will be as good as Guice was when he first came in as a back-up to Fournette. The wildcard is Fils-Aime. He could end up as a very good contributor, but I expect him to be used in more of a utility role.

Either way it goes, we have some pretty good rbs that are pretty much under-the-radar. I believe our offense will be surprisingly good all around.

Reactions: 1 person
Even though I still mentally blame him for the SC loss, I think CFA will have a good season this year. I think he'll see way more carries than Chandler.

Even though I still mentally blame him for the SC loss, I think CFA will have a good season this year. I think he'll see way more carries than Chandler.

I'm not sure what you mean by "mentally blame", but they lost as a team. If you want to place all the blame on one person, that should go to CBJ, but like I said they lost as a team, just like they win as a team.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not sure what you mean by "mentally blame", but they lost as a team. If you want to place all the blame on one person, that should go to CBJ, but like I said they lost as a team, just like they win as a team.

Really? That's how team sports work? I honestly had no clue. Thanks for the info, bro. :hi:

He was solely responsible for that late fumble, so when I think of CFA, I think of that fumble and the SC loss. That's all I was saying.

Reactions: 4 people
Probably my fav. player on the team right now. Wish we had 50 guys with his determination and attitude towards getting better and exceeding expectations.

Reactions: 2 people
Really? That's how team sports work? I honestly had no clue. Thanks for the info, bro. :hi:

He was solely responsible for that late fumble, so when I think of CFA, I think of that fumble and the SC loss. That's all I was saying.

The only reason CFA was in the game was because Hurd's prima donna a** was being a whiny snatch that let his team down. So you can technically blame Hurd.

Reactions: 22 people

I place some of the blame on Dobbs for the fumble. I'm not sure what was called but it looked like the defense gave Dobbs a look that made him think quick slant, without giving the new guy a signal of a play change, CFA was running the called play.

It's like blaming the guy that ran on the field late against Fl down in the swamp for that loss.

I have no idea if he's the best or not. But, I can safely say that their is not another back who lays it all on the line on every play. Never seen anything like him.

Huh? CFA was a roster filler and Chandler is a top 5 back coming out of highschool and a consensus top 100 player.

Not sure what we're going to have behind Kelly. CFA looks to be serviceable-- with the potential to be much more-- but he's been dinged up and limited. We need Chandler to come in game-ready. That's a big ask for a FR in the SEC-- but also a big opportunity.

Walk-ons Dowdy and Christian got a lot of reps this spring.

Huh? CFA was a roster filler and Chandler is a top 5 back coming out of highschool and a consensus top 100 player.

Chandler: #5 RB, 4 star composite

CFA: #12 RB, 4 star composite

You're splitting hairs. If anything CFA has the upper hand being in the strength and conditioning program for a year as well as knowing the offense.

Reactions: 2 people
I personally love the confidence in this kid. I never thought for a second it was arrogance. When your at almost the highest level of football you have to have this attitude or you will spend your time on the pine.

Reactions: 1 person
JK is brings it when it comes to attitude. So you're the best back in the SEC? What about chubb and so and so? I'm gonna go out there and prove it! :clapping:

VN Store

Back