Tyler Bray No. 2 QB in KC

He was a great arm talent but seemed to be the opposite of Mr. clutch. Great stats but turned it over at the right time to lose by a whisker. Perfect QB for Dooley.

Reactions: 1 person
He was a great arm talent but seemed to be the opposite of Mr. clutch. Great stats but turned it over at the right time to lose by a whisker. Perfect QB for Dooley.

A bit off-topic but when I read the name Dooley the following came to mind:

Just as the past tense of do is did, when you look back at the time of Dooley you see diddly.

Ain't I just the cleveriest? :)

Reactions: 2 people

It wasn't Bray's fault that the 2012 defense was so bad.

Reactions: 16 people
Bray was number two front runner.....then Foles became available. Signing of Foles bumped him. Then he beat out a Hogan and Murray for #3.

If he has developed his 15 yards and in pass to go with that perfect deep throw he'd be a helluva QB in the league.

Plus he has a mean tat!

To paraphrase Danny DeVito, "I was the number one quarterback, but they treated me like number two". :D

I'm surprised they haven't gave him more of a shot in skewed games. Alex Smith really isn't all that and I honestly think Bray and Tyreek Hill would be a deadly combo. Maybe he'll get a shot in a few games this year and stay injury free. Hopefully he has matured a lot since leaving here.

DaRick, Hunter, CP, WhiteLightening, and Rivera catching balls from Bray was truly a thing of beauty. But, my Lord that was it. Every other area of the program was in shambles in those years. Thinking back to those locked away memories makes me look at Butch like he's Halas, Landry, or Belicheck.

He got hurt again in the preseason last year. I don't remember much else about it.

Edit: I looked it up. It was a "chip fracture" of the spine.

Last edited:
DaRick, Hunter, CP, WhiteLightening, and Rivera catching balls from Bray was truly a thing of beauty. But, my Lord that was it. Every other area of the program was in shambles in those years. Thinking back to those locked away memories makes me look at Butch like he's Halas, Landry, or Belicheck.

That 2012 team would've had the makings to win the East and possibly 9-10 games if it wasn't for that Sunseri defense. Even with a serviceable Wilcox 2010-2011 defense, the team would've won 9 games. So many what ifs

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back