Another NC ring is available

Sad to see this for 2 likely reasons IMO.

#1. The owner likely needs the money, unless his harpy of a soon to be ex wife wants half the value in a settlement. Hope neither is true.

#2. I just do not understand why an actual fan would want to have one of these, it's not like you played or even were part of the team. To me, it's like the stolen valor guys wearing military medals one did not earn.

#1. The owner likely needs the money, unless his harpy of a soon to be ex wife wants half the value in a settlement. Hope neither is true.

#2. I just do not understand why an actual fan would want to have one of these, it's not like you played or even were part of the team. To me, it's like the stolen valor guys wearing military medals one did not earn.

Totally similar.

I would love to have it. Shadow box it for display with a nameplate commemorating whose it was, when it was won, etc. Would rather a VOL fan have it and display it as someone else other than his family.

Reactions: 2 people

If you have the cash to buy it, buy it. Then give it back to the player who earned it!

Size 11 ring, probably a kicker, DB or staffer.

Scott was a holder for FGs so its likely him
7996216.jpeg

Last edited:
If he's going through a divorce, he may be liquidating assets. Never know with these things.

I wonder how they fit a name like Stallworth or Westmoreland on those rings

He could also be trying to help his Dad, Bobby...I know he was having some serious health issues and he might have some hefty medical bills...either way none of our business

If that would be the reason -- I think a couple of benefits for Bobby would be a nice gesture -- he was before my time, but no doubt a popular Vol QB -- Deerpark posted Dr Scott wore the ring all the time, I hate to see him sell it off

Reactions: TN_Transplant

VN Store

Back