Dillon Bates & Kyle Phillips

if every day they go overboard trying to improve, and I mean every day, skipping grandmas birthday party, not taking a three day getaway for personal time, just absolutely selling out to improvement on a huge scale, then get lucky and avoid any injuries, then yes, yes they can

Kyle...........YES!!!

Sadly, Dillon is in over his head. Needs to become a special team whiz like his old man.

Reactions: 1 person
SMH. Some people on here can't wait to tear down players on the team they root for. I hope they both have breakout years.

Reactions: 21 people
Pretty sure both young fellers have two years left. I could name a few greats who did a heck of a lot in that span.

Reactions: 4 people
Ease up guys they have both been saddled with injuries. Dillon seems to be a tweener based on size and speed but Kyle could very well break out this year.

Reactions: 2 people
If we are truly going to be playing more base sets of 4-3 then I could see Dillon getting some solid playing time at the sam. Maybe he starts, who knows. But Kyle has already contributed. At the end of last year he was playing pretty well as one of the only (converted) DT's on the roster. Plus he'll be firmly in the DE rotation, we'll see if he can beat out Kongbo or Taylor

Title of Thread = Player Names Only

Content of Thread OP = Mostly Animated Gifs

That's right brothers and sisters. Offseason at Volnation is hard upon us and it will be far too long as always.

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure Bates will ever be an SEC LB, he's mostly played on special teams

Wait a second.....I thought Butch was failing recruiting 3*s....Bates was a 4*.....WTF? So it is a wait and see game.....but does that work in star reversal rankings...must not on this board.

VN Store

Back