If you were in a Bar Fight....

RockyTopTexas

Its been slow at work so I figured this could be a fun way to pass some time..
So you find yourself at a local bar late one night having a grand ole time and next thing you know you are surrounded by four drunk toolbags ready to throw down. You get to choose any three players on our roster to back you up. Who you calling? Who do you think can throw hands.. who's laying people out?! I really want to know who yall would pick and I think this could be a really interesting topic. Let me know !

So here are the guys im calling for the Battle Royale!:
1. K-Mac
2. Jack Jones
3. Kendall Vickers

Who ya got ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Its been slow at work so I figured this could be a fun way to pass some time..
So you find yourself at a local bar late one night having a grand ole time and next thing you know you are surrounded by four drunk toolbags ready to throw down. You get to choose any three players on our roster to back you up. Who you calling? Who do you think can throw hands.. who's laying people out?! I really want to know who yall would pick and I think this could be a really interesting topic. Let me know !

So here are the guys im calling for the Battle Royale!:
1. K-Mac
2. Jack Jones
3. Kendall Vickers

Who ya got ?!

Paul Bain. No one else needed.

Reactions: 3 people
Dude I read the thread title and upon opening, my eyes immediately locked onto the 3 players you would pick, and my initial thought was those players got arrested and were being kicked off the team.

I'll tell you who I wouldn't pick though is Oklahoma's qb. Dude got straight body slammed on his head at a bar.

Dude I read the thread title and upon opening, my eyes immediately locked onto the 3 players you would pick, and my initial thought was those players got arrested and were being kicked off the team.

I'll tell you who I wouldn't pick though is Oklahoma's qb. Dude got straight body slammed on his head at a bar.

Just a Hypothetical :)

Dude!!! That cop gave Baker the Rock Bottom!

VN Store

Back