Is your Vol Card "root against" list completely different in football and basketball?

Vfl2407

In football, my top three teams that I root against are:
Alabama, Florida, and Georgia.

In basketball, my top three teams that I root against are:
Kentucky, N.Carolina, and Duke.

What are yours?

Reactions: 2 people
Bama and Notre Dame in football...

Duke in basketball...

I root against Florida in everything...

Reactions: 7 people
Football: Bama, UF, & Notre Dame (Ohio State is very close to being in top three).
Basketball: Kentucky, Gonzaga, & Ohio State.

Reactions: 1 person
All the privates plus teams that aren't the Tennessee Volunteers. Do like to see the big upsets though.

Yes. In football I root for anybody that plays against: Bama, FSU, Notre Dame, Vandy. Basketball it's Kentucky, North Carolina, Vandy. The one common theme to my hatred is Vandy!

I went to the Elite 8 game yesterday in Memphis against two of the biggest cheating programs of all time. I wore orange.

With that being said, other than what benefits UT, my rooting interest aligns with my gambling interests.

Other than my love for orange, my love for green is a close second.

Reactions: 4 people
In football: Florida and wherever Lane Kiffin is.
In basketball: Kentucky.
On a side-note I've gotten a kick out of UK fans complaining about officials today.

I don't root against anyone necessarily. I will root for some underdog teams like MTSU, Oklahoma State (not so much an underdog in recent years, but still in a pretty significant shadow of other Big 12 schools) and the Air Force Academy.

But I am often overjoyed when Bama, Florida, Florida State, Vanderbilt, Texas, USCw, any Big 10 team and Ole Miss loses in football.

Women's Basketball: Love watching Baylor and UConn lose.

Men's B-Ball: Kentucky, Kentucky, UK and Kentucky

Pretty much Bama in all sports I love to see fail.

I hope Vandy and Bama lose every game in every sport they play. But FB: Bama, Vandy, Florida
BB: Bama, Vandy, Kentucky, UNC

This!!!! Unfortunately, There's a good many of fans(bandwagon) on here that follow Vol football, but someone else in basketball .

I have a good friend that's a Nebraska football fan and a Duke basketball fan.

Football: all other SEC teams, OSU, Michigan, and ND
Basketball: Duke, UNC, KY and Vandy. For what ever reason I don't dislike most of the SEC basketball teams. I don't necessarily pull for them but I don't hate them.

In football, my top three teams that I root against are:
Alabama, Florida, and Georgia.

In basketball, my top three teams that I root against are:
Kentucky, N.Carolina, and Duke.

What are yours?

Mine in football are Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Bama, Florida, Georgia

Mine in basketball are North Carolina, Michigan, UCLA, Kentucky

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back