247Sports just scored-Patrick Brown

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
They got Patrick Brown. Happy for him. Hate to lose him in Chattanooga though.

Looking forward to his coverage of the Vols with GoVols247.

Reactions: 10 people
They got Patrick Brown. Happy for him. Hate to lose him in Chattanooga though.

Looking forward to his coverage of the Vols with GoVols247.

Patrick Brown is a terrific columnist/sportswriter. He is factual without an agenda. Sure hope we get to read MORE of his stuff here on VN. Dropped my subscription to Nashville TENNESSEAN over a year ago, so I depend on what I read here. John Adams? Please! Congrats PB. :hi:

Reactions: 6 people
Patrick Brown is a terrific columnist/sportswriter. He is factual without an agenda. Sure hope we get to read MORE of his stuff here on VN. Dropped my subscription to Nashville TENNESSEAN over a year ago, so I depend on what I read here. John Adams? Please! Congrats PB. :hi:

Ditto. Stopped reading Chattimes years ago. Weidmer is a sensationalist and can't just report. Brown was the ONLY reason I ever read anything from them. Big win for 247 IMO. He is really informative.

Reactions: 4 people
Good for you Patrick! The best articles I have read regarding the VOLS. I sent him an email at one point relaying that message. He emailed me back thanking me for reading. Class act and great journalist. Well deserved sir, well deserved.

Reactions: 1 person
Ditto. Stopped reading Chattimes years ago. Weidmer is a sensationalist and can't just report. Brown was the ONLY reason I ever read anything from them. Big win for 247 IMO. He is really informative.

Weeds is a columnist. That's like griping about Bill O'Reilly not doing straight news.

Question. When did John Brice leave? I don't see anything other than a passive resignation post on his Twitter, now he seems to run his own blog? Is Patrick his replacement?

The TFP isn't the largest paper in Tennessee , it's been voted the best paper in the state by the AP for three consecutive years. Arguably, the TFP has the best sports section in the southeast. Gonna miss PB, the dude really does his homework.

Reactions: 1 person
Question. When did John Brice leave? I don't see anything other than a passive resignation post on his Twitter, now he seems to run his own blog? Is Patrick his replacement?

Looks like there's a thread on it there started by Shannon Terry. Anyone with a subscription care to share?

Link doesn't work for some reason. Was posted near the end of February

VN Store

Back