Freak, server problems on mobile

Orange_Vol1321

Database error
The DragonByte SEO database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.volnation.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.volnation.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Got the above message. On android mobile. The mobile buttons are barely working when clicking on them. Takes multiple touches to get to a forum.

Reactions: 4 people
Happened to me. Just hit refresh and haven't had a problem again

Yeah, we had some weird issues. I just restarted some services to bring everything back up. Please let me know if you have any issues from this point forward.

Thanks

Reactions: 1 person
It was going really slow for me but now is back to normal.

Although I do have a new wireless router so that could be it

Yeah, we had some weird issues. I just restarted some services to bring everything back up. Please let me know if you have any issues from this point forward.

Thanks

Better upgrade that power supply.

All kidding aside seems to be working alot better now.

Attachments

• 2017-03-26-17-43-07--211530474.jpeg
    2017-03-26-17-43-07--211530474.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 242
Congrats on your Zags, Ben. I didn't realize they'd never been to a Final Four before.

Thanks, and yep. They always either choke or go up against a better team...usually choke. I don't know how I feel about them going into next weekend.

Why didn't you pick them to win? You had Arizona beating them and Villanova to win it all.

I had Villanova over Arizona. Gonzaga beat Arizona early in the year but Arizona was missing people, couple that with Gonzaga never being able to get over the hump. I just didn't think they'd get it done, I'm glad i was wrong.

I had Villanova over Arizona. Gonzaga beat Arizona early in the year but Arizona was missing people, couple that with Gonzaga never being able to get over the hump. I just didn't think they'd get it done, I'm glad i was wrong.

Gotcha, about the only thing keeping me in it is Gonzaga and UNC. Had Duke beating Gonzaga to play UNC in the final but they have been long gone.

Freak, when you type in Volnation in to Google your links for different forums come up as normal but the bottom link is LWSVOL name. Lol

I hope that Bucs fan didn't sabotage the servers because he wanted revenge for UT beating that GREAT BUCS TEAM at home.

Anybody else having the following issues?

Slowdown server problems & post appearing with blank pages? And, seems like posts have disappeared from multiple threads by multiple members?

I thought my photos for Pro Day had been removed but they are showing some as blank spaces & others have disappeared. It just started doing these things about 10 minutes ago & still doing the same too. Thanks.

If your internet is slow, it can make it seem that photos have been removed, because it takes so long for the to load up. It's especially noticeable on threads with a lot of animated gifs. :dunno:

VN Store

Back