Tickets for Tennessee vs Georgia Tech in Atlanta?

coffeevol

regular old member
I know there is a ticket thread but I thought this would get more response.

With a quick Google search Chick fil a classic tickets only seem to be available on a third party site, nose bleed seems to be running cheapest ticket at $150. Lower level is crazy high.

So my questions...

Will more be released? Can you buy from UT or has that already happened?

They'll be more available. I am not certain on the specifics of this game, but based off previous years, Tennessee will begin selling its allotment late summer or so.

I bet ut will have some left over from season ticket holders that will not order them. This will not be another Battle at Bristol ticket fiasco.

I fixed your thread title. You might get a better response. :)

I know there is a ticket thread but I thought this would get more response.

With a quick Google search Chick fil a classic tickets only seem to be available on a third party site, nose bleed seems to be running cheapest ticket at $150. Lower level is crazy high.

So my questions...

Will more be released? Can you buy from UT or has that already happened?

don't be surprised if face value is over $100.

Reactions: 1 person
don't be surprised if face value is over $100.

I keep telling people... demand for those tickets is going to be through the roof. There are going to be a lot of locals that want to get inside that new stadium just to see the spectacle. I had a meeting downtown last month on the 50th floor of a building about half a mile away and the place looked unbelievable even from that distance.

Reactions: 2 people
I keep telling people... demand for those tickets is going to be through the roof. There are going to be a lot of locals that want to get inside that new stadium just to see the spectacle. I had a meeting downtown last month on the 50th floor of a building about half a mile away and the place looked unbelievable even from that distance.

Georgia Pacific building?

Last time someone leaked the NC State pre-sale code on VN and I got four on the first row of the second level. We put a Power T flag right over their band. Hopefully someone can get that code again.

Last time someone leaked the NC State pre-sale code on VN and I got four on the first row of the second level. We put a Power T flag right over their band. Hopefully someone can get that code again.

So your saying we Need a Russian to hack it?? :blink:

10037-albums19-picture5793.jpg

Last edited:
Have a friend who works for CFA, and he said the demand for our game is down. The Alabama game is through the roof. Hopefully that means there's lots available.

I'm getting married on 9/1/17 and god love her, she's okay with this game being our mini-honeymoon. I'm not a season ticket holder, but I need two to this game and preferably good seats since it is for a special reason. Fingers crossed!

I'm getting married on 9/1/17 and god love her, she's okay with this game being our mini-honeymoon. I'm not a season ticket holder, but I need two to this game and preferably good seats since it is for a special reason. Fingers crossed!

One week of my honeymoon was in N.O. At the UT vs MIAMI Sugar Bowl . It will be a good omen for a long, happy marriage. Good luck.

VN Store

Back