M. Griffiths thinks Hurd should return

No. The last thing the team needs is a distraction of this magnitude hanging over the spring and summer practices.

Reactions: 4 people
I agree with sentiments posted but dang it would be nice to have that experience at receiver or TE. He can break tackles and block well. But then again chemistry is everything.

I agree with sentiments posted but dang it would be nice to have that experience at receiver or TE. He can break tackles and block well. But then again chemistry is everything.

Not doubting his talent. I think everyone questions his heart, or more specifically, how the "leadership" of those in his family has effected it.

Not surprising one of the Sports 180 hosts are stirring this up. All they seem to do anymore is dump steaming manure in a crowded area, and see how people react for giggles.

Reactions: 7 people
Not doubting his talent. I think everyone questions his heart, or more specifically, how the "leadership" of those in his family has effected it.

Not surprising one of the Sports 180 hosts are stirring this up. All they seem to do anymore is dump steaming manure in a crowded area, and see how people react for giggles.

Lol

Nah..too late for him..

giphy.gif

Reactions: 36 people
That's about the most STUPID thing I've ever read! Griffith & Ward must be skimming the bottom of the cesspool to even suggest such idiocy. Hurd quit on his team (again) & has a rather poor personal history dating back to high school. :crazy:

Griff is disgrace to media. He doesn't even have hot takes. His takes are just blatantly stupid and wrong. Sooner he's out of here, the better.

Reactions: 1 person
The staff has moved on, The team has moved on, and everyone else needs to move on also. He had his chance, and he made a selfish decision and now must live with it. If I was a player I'd still speak when I saw him, but I wouldn't want to play with him.

Reactions: 3 people

better known as the Clay Travis business plan

Everyone deserves a second chance. If he came back and apologized and the team was ok with it, I'd be fine with it too. No denying his talents in the field

Reactions: 3 people
The longer this plays out and he doesn't pick another school the more I think he will come back. Does he deserve another shot in life sure, is it here at UT? Me personally, I don't think so. I'm not Butch Jones so not my call.

Reactions: 2 people
I did not read the article it is clearly "Click Bait"

EXACTLY.

No denying Hurd's talent but bottom line is that the poison that he was in the locker room cost us the SECE IMHO and we can not afford to chance that again. Consider the primadonna he was reported to have been, can you imagine what the team would require for him to come back? Do you think for a second he would last through it? I am not sure with is elitist attitude, amplified by the boneheads he has advising him, that he could ever earn the trust of the team or coaches again.

Reactions: 2 people
EXACTLY.

No denying Hurd's talent but bottom line is that the poison that he was in the locker room cost us the SECE IMHO and we can not afford to chance that again. Consider the primadonna he was reported to have been, can you imagine what the team would require for him to come back? Do you think for a second he would last through it? I am not sure with is elitist attitude, amplified by the boneheads he has advising him, that he could ever earn the trust of the team or coaches again.

IMHO.....I know his presence killed the mojo at that South Carolina game....with Kamara injured....Hurd quit on them early on in that game...offense looked like the blind leading the blind...rattled Dobbs bad.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back