Future All-American DE

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
I never saw this posted, but Albert Haynesworth and former Lady Vol Brittany Jackson had their baby last year.

It's hard not to speculate how good of an athlete this little guy is going to be in about 15 years.
Go Vols!!!!!

Capture_albert_jr.jpg

Albert-Haynesworth-Girlfriend-Brittany-Jackson-feature.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
He has a son from a previous marriage who was the biggest kid of ever seen in my life at eight years old

Reactions: 1 person
My son won a crawling contest during halftime at a Memphis Grizzlies game several years back.

He blazed the competition by registering a 43.9 in the 40 foot crawl dash. He was a 5* crawler.

Reactions: 7 people
My son won a crawling contest during halftime at a Memphis Grizzlies game several years back.

He blazed the competition by registering a 43.9 in the 40 foot crawl dash. He was a 5* crawler.

But how big is his heart?

I think Albert Haynesworth has a son that goes to The Kings Academy in Knoxville. I saw him play basketball but I am not sure about football.

Saw both of them in a a bar in Midtown in Nashville a few weeks ago (because they're both kind of hard to miss). I yelled out "Hey Albert!" and walked over to him. He looked like a giant who was confused by the smallish person who he had never met yelling at him. Once I walked up to him I said (or slurred) "Hey, man..we're doing a shot. I don't care what you say". Brittany Jackson chimes in and said "Fireball". Hell yeah, I thought, I think I can get along with these people. Then all I remember was talking to him about the new AD hire and he wanted Fulmer to get the job, blah blah, and talked to him about his Burger Fi restaurants..which have not done well. Who knew! Fun times.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back